In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Colt 2nd Gen SAA 45

PaulsPistolsPaulsPistols Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
Looking for a Colt SAA 45 2nd Generation with Stagecoach box/papers prefer unturned/fired...any standard barrel any finish...no mods. If anyone has seen one around would like to hear about it... Thx Paul

Comments

• CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    You gotta quit reading John Taffin, he'll keep ya broke.[:D][:D]
    W.D.
  • PaulsPistolsPaulsPistols Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ha ha... ohhh man so true! Howd you know that? I been buying 3rd gen colt SAA longtime and after reading his stuff thought why not grab a few 2nd gen? But...the prices...whew! Im sitting here lookin at yet another 3rd gen (1977)and its gorgeous on GB, so im makin this guy yet another offer, im up to $1300 now he wants $1500, im finding a few 2nd gen but really they are all close to or at $3000 a pop... can get 2-3 3rd gen for the price of 1 2nd gen... you know, they ALL go up over time and these arnt for shootin anyways, instead of loosing $25000 to the thieves on wall street shoulda put all my dough in colts... I would still have all my money and more!