In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Custom Cowboy Leather

leatherartisanleatherartisan Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
Hey all,

This is my first post here since I am very new to this site. I am a one man custom leather shop in Wisconsin. I make a lot of holsters, belts, slides, cuffs, chaps, and once in a while I get a saddle to make. If you know of anyone looking for excellent quality gear at a very competitive price, I'd appreciate passing this info along. My website is: http://rockingksaddlery.com

I can also provide a great many testimonials from highly satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me rant and pitch my wares.

Frank

Comments

• wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome! You may want to post a add on the bid side...
  • leatherartisanleatherartisan Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info. I just got back from a show a couple of weeks ago and plan to list any excess there as well. I figured this would be a good place to start until I do. I have some stuff on eBay but I really hate that site. I just became a member of GunBroker right before the show so I didn't have much time to get familiar with all of the nuances of the site.

Frank
    edited November -1
    After 2 hours of taking photos and preparing listings, I finally have all of the holsters from the last show listed. Most of them are listed under SASS Cowboy Custom Holster. Hopefully I can become a valued member of this community after I get a little exposure.

Frank
  • bobbyrose512bobbyrose512 Member Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Post a link to tour auctions.
    edited November -1
    Hopefully I did this correctly. Thanks for the interest.

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.aspx?User=1599432
  • bobbyrose512bobbyrose512 Member Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very nice work. Are you going to be listing belts to go with your holsters?
    edited November -1
    Thanks much for the compliments. I don't believe I will be listing many belts over time. I cannot make any money by putting custom belts on an auction site. I tried and lost that battle before. This is what is left over from the last show that I attended. I have two belts left from the show that I have not listed yet. If I was to keep these prices up, I wouldn't be in business very long! All the leather work I do is my bread and butter. All holsters custom ordered from my shop start at $70.00 so I have my stuff as reduced as I can to clear it out. Thanks again.

Frank