In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Colt Signature Series BP Revolvers

mrtcnutmrtcnut Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
I knew John Petrizzo from Henry Arms who helped me locate kits for the Navy 1851 and the Army 1860 with the mold, flask, percussion cap container, etc. I never got around to asking him if he could tell me when they were made. Henry sold all the Colt rights and materials to some company that starts with Chatahooche or something like that and John is retired now and I lost touch with him. The 1851 Navy is serial #31XXX and the 1860 Army is serial # 215XXX.....Anyone know how I find out when they were made? Colt has no records on them. I think my Dad bought these in the 70's but am not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, cjr0069 at yahoo dot com.....

Comments

• Options
    ken44-40ken44-40 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The 1851 and the 1860 are in the Signature Series SN range. Sig Series Colt Percussion revolvers and accessories were made between 1994 and 2002. I do not know of anyone who knows how many were actually made or when a particular SN was produced.