In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

When you thought you saw it all.....

bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭
http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=338607538

A Hastings .50 cal ML barrel for a 870 shotgun. Pretty cool.[8D]

Comments

• montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
    edited November -1
    I had no idea there was such a thing,,,,[:0][:0][^][^][8D][8D]
  • bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me neither?

I wonder how hard it would be to get a primer on that thing?[:D]
    edited November -1
    I'd like to find out,,[;)][;)]
    A barrel like this is added to my list of needed items. Would really like to hear from someone that has one/shot one. Anyone??
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never have shot one, but work with a guy who bought one. he said it was a bear to get primers on, he had big fingers though. His biggest complaint was the cleaning, he said it really fowled the receiver up with only a few shots, so bad the action would get tight. He told me he would never use it again. don't know about accuracy though.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hillbille
    I never have shot one, but work with a guy who bought one. he said it was a bear to get primers on, he had big fingers though. His biggest complaint was the cleaning, he said it really fowled the receiver up with only a few shots, so bad the action would get tight. He told me he would never use it again. don't know about accuracy though.
    Thanks for the info,good to know. The cool novelty factor alone hit me with this barrel. Practical use may not be so easy.
  • roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think that the ramrod on the top is cool!
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.