In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Colt Walker Question

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
I found a Colt Walker Commemorative With case and books mint condition 2nd generation...any idea what its worth?

Comments

• pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK guys,does anyone know?
  • JohnnyBGoodJohnnyBGood Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is a search feature on the auction side that works quite well [;)]

Possibly this one? (You may want to do a search of completed auctions to see what they actually sold for as opposed to asking prices).

http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=398118867
  • ken44-40ken44-40 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Between $900 and $1250 If it's the Heritage Walker with numbered Wilson book and green felt lined case.
    edited November -1
    I was hoping to hear from some one that owns one...
  • JohnnyBGoodJohnnyBGood Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie

Now there's a brilliant idea. Let's ignore what people are actually paying for one or willing/not willing to bid, and ask the owners who no doubt think theirs is worth a million buxs!!

http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=393555772
    edited November -1

Oh, sorry. I've not seen the need to get one yet; but do collect 2nd Gens & track their prices.
    edited November -1
    Anyone can check the web for prices.I was hoping to get a conversation about the true value of the "Walker" over any other second generation revolver,pro and con....This forum always gets into snotty replies,rather than any serious response...[:(]
    edited November -1
    Anyone can check the web for prices.I was hoping to get a conversation about the true value of the "Walker" over any other second generation revolver,pro and con....This forum always gets into snotty replies,rather than any serious response...[:(]

You asked "any idea what it's worth?" I answered "Between $900 and $1250" Question asked and answered.

I don't understand how you get snotty from that. Your follow on "I was hoping to hear from someone that owns one" sounded a little snotty to me. If you were looking for a discussion of price vs value and a comparison to other 2nd Gens; maybe you shoulda asked that to begin with.

Nothing more to see here - move along
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ken44-40

You asked "any idea what it's worth?" I answered "Between $900 and $1250" Question asked and answered.

I don't understand how you get snotty from that. Your follow on "I was hoping to hear from someone that owns one" sounded a little snotty to me. If you were looking for a discussion of price vs value and a comparison to other 2nd Gens; maybe you shoulda asked that to begin with.

Nothing more to see here - move along

Yes,you need to move along....way from me.....tripe period...[xx(]