In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I have....

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
A Ruger Old Army SST with a 5.5 inch barrel,with fixed sights,pearl grips new in the box....I am thinking about selling it on GB,anyone know what I need to do.?dcp_0005rugeroldarmy.jpg

Comments

• andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    A Ruger Old Army SST with a 5.5 inch barrel,with fixed sights,pearl grips new in the box....I am thinking about selling it on GB,anyone know what I need to do.?dcp_0005rugeroldarmy.jpg

There is a very good "how to" section for new sellers over on the auction side. It will give you all you need. Good luck.
  • ken44-40ken44-40 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're right. Deleted
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ken44-40
    I'll give you $750 for it.

Then, he can put it on the auction side with a buy it now of 750 and you can buy it. If not your violating the rules.
    If was me, I'd put her at a penny and no reserve and see where she goes. Nice looking piece.
  • ken44-40ken44-40 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway

If was me, I'd put her at a penny and no reserve and see where she goes. Nice looking piece.

That's what I would do as well
  • slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good advice. Never saw a quality gun sell for less than it was worth that way. Seen a lot of guns just sit there with unrealistic reserves or minimum bids.