In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Goex Pinnacle Powder

mackcranemackcrane Member Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
What ever happened to Goex Pinnacle powder?
I'll try this again, Pinnacle was a BP subsitute made by Goex and I remember Midway having loaded pistol rounds in it, but then it just went away. Website doesn't even mention it. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ken44-40ken44-40 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pinnacle is not made any longer. When GOEX was bought by Hodgdon, they dropped it from their line. Hodgdon has stopped making a number of other GOEX granulations as well.
  • Options
    mackcranemackcrane Member Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ken44-40
    Pinnacle is not made any longer. When GOEX was bought by Hodgdon, they dropped it from their line. Hodgdon has stopped making a number of other GOEX granulations as well.
    Thank you Sir, I've been trying to find that out for a while. Didn't know they sold out. Too many buyouts or sellouts, not good.
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The "anti's" love it. Then when they want to shut them down they can make a claim to the press that "All we want to do is shut down ONE powder company. How bad can that be?" Pretty bad, if they are the only one left. [:D]