In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pedersoli Queen Anne

coltpaxcoltpax Member Posts: 8,114
Any precautions I should take if I decide to shoot it? I think the barrel is completely brass except for the back portion with the screw hole.

e5e62f6c.jpg

Comments

• odenthevikingodentheviking Member Posts: 523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would say that if you have basic understanding of BP safty rules you are good to go. A suggestion I would make is don't use a RB that is too large, I have a 69cal. smoothbore pistol and I was using a patch RB that was a little too tight..... not too bad on the first round but as the bore got dirty it got harder to ram them home and the recoil really picked up! I dropped down to a patched 62 cal RB and it was alot more controlable.

I got my wife one of these Queen anns,(steel barrel), and she really like it. Only problem is it holds such a small flint and the frizzen seems weak..... it throws very little spark, lots of miss-fires.
  • templin9templin9 Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've had one of these for years. It is a great gun, but don't use Brasso to clean the outside. Use diluted distilled white vinegar on a rag. They are great guns. Enjoy.