In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

bhayes420

agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
edited December 2002 in General Discussion
BHAYES, I was looking back at some old posts and I seen one of your posts that I have a question on. If you could email me at quamnet@execpc.com, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    If I'm not outbid in the next 4 hours Brandon will have his 243.[:)]

AlleninAlaska

http://www.outdoor-o-rama.com

He who dares not offend cannot be honest.
    -- Thomas Paine
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you will e-mail me your address.I can take the picturs with my digital and send them strate to you.rrobison@gt.rr.com

A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Should be there by Jan. 15th. Coming from Dave's Gun Shop, Jewell KS. So keep checking with your dealer.

AlleninAlaska

-- Thomas Paine
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You wanted a copy of the moose butchering video. I e-mailed asking for an address in which to mail it. No response so far. Have already sent out 2 of the 10 that I made so still have 8 up for grabs. There is also a short portion on the is video that will help non-resident hunters in Alaska identify a legal bull moose. As most areas of the state require non-residents to take a 50" or 4 or more brow tines on one side bull this would be very helpful to anyone that is intending to hunt Alaska in the future for moose.

AlleninAlaska

http://www.outdoor-o-rama.com

-- Thomas Paine