In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GIVEAWAY

pirate2501pirate2501 Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
I have a video called Moonbeams.Hunting stratergies that Revolve around the moon.I will draw a name out of the proverbal hat on Friday.

Comments

• pirate2501pirate2501 Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    O.K., i've passed 525 posts, won a giveaway, so it's time to have another one.
    I have a new in the box, never mounted set of WEAVER 1" see-through scope mounts for rifle or pistol.
    Only requirement is you must have at least 10 postings. Shipping is on me.
    Will have my new puppy "Punky" draw the winners name two weeks from today.

For GOD and COUNTRY

Not as Lean[:D][:D]Not as Mean[:(!][:(!]But STILL a MARINE[}:)][}:)]

Vet
    edited November -1
    Grumpy gunny is the winner of this giveaway. Punky has chosen. Maybe because we are a Corps family.

For GOD and COUNTRY

Not as Lean[:D][:D]Not as Mean[:(!][:(!]But STILL a MARINE[}:)][}:)]

Vet
    edited November -1
    Who won Ricci Wright's giveaway for the Glock gun mat?
    edited November -1
    Trying to figure out how many Hillary-Kaine Stickers I need for a giveaway...please let me know if you are not voting for Trump. [:D]
    edited November -1
    DSCN1213.jpg

found this while packing and realized i didnt really use it here. brand new HKS model 940- fits sig p229 and i believe p226. ill draw a name at random out of this
    DSCN1215.jpg
    sigarms hat, appropriately enough. the only rule is that on veteran's day, Nov. 11th, you must personally thank a veteran for their service. I'll try to get it in the mail this weekend, so contest ends friday.

edit-no you don't get my lucky hat
    edited November -1
    1012 Post Giveaway
    Pelican SabreLite 2000 Submersible Flashlight
    Super Bright Xenon Bulb,uses 3 C cells, I'll include an extra bulb and 6 C cells. No rules just throw your name in the hat. Winner will be picked Monday night at 8:00PM. I will ship it Tues. morning. Good Luck to you all.
    Garry
    edited November -1
    OK Gang..... its time for a giveaway. Iam giving away the below pictured holster. NOT THE GUN -- ONLY THE HOLSTER.

It is a Safariland model 53, right hand, suede shoulder holster for a Smith model 39 or 59 9mm pistols. It is pictured with my model 39 in it. It has a velcro closure strap. It has never been used.

I will put the names of the first 50 people who want in on this in a hat and draw one winner. I will pay the shipping to the winner in the continental USA only please.

[img][/img]IMG_0023.jpg
    edited November -1
    I have a video to giveaway it is the Sundowners with Robert Preston,Robert sterling and John Barrymre JR.I will get my daughter to draw a name Tues next week.Shipping on me.
    edited November -1
    One wife and son, I am keeping the dogs[:D]Just wanted to make you guys smile this beautiful Saturday morning[:)]
    edited November -1
    I have a shoulder holster.It is black leather never been used and from England.I will draw a name out on Tuesday April 1.It is marked up as being for a 45 auto K frame.
    edited November -1
    1 bag of Chips Ahoy Cookies and a jar of Peanut Butter, 100 post rule and will pull on Friday night 1-20-06

PJ
    edited November -1
    ok Im allmost at 3500 post so Im going to look around the house this weekend for some stuff to put in a give-a-way
    Ill post details on it when I hit 3500

Tazz
    edited November -1
    I MADE IT 1000 POST GONNA HAVE A GIVEAWAY..DRAWING WILL BE SOMETIME BEFORE CHRISTMAS.NO RULES WHO WANTS IN.THINKING UP A NICE ITEM TO GIVEAWAY..SO POST YOUR NAME THANKS [:p][:p][:p][:p]
    edited November -1
    Realizing I passed the 100 milestone without the appropriate response here is a makeup. You have the guns but no factory box. Up for grabs are factory boxes for S&W model 10 .38 M&P square butt with blued finish and a factory box for a Norinco 1911A .45acp with the factory safety paperwork For the knife guys a OLSEN hand made knife box for a model 502 with the factory warranty card still in the box.Please be advised that the boxes are in fair to good condition from 25 years of laying around in an old shop they aint gonna look like new but hey they are free! let me know which you want, winner to be drawn monday or tues
    edited November -1
    For anyone who wants this.
    Registration# "GSP-1QZ0B0423U1"

That is a registration number for a $500 shopping card on http://www.goshoppingmall.com/, you must enter the number exactly as I have it above, least that's what the card says.
    The number exspires 1/3/06 @ 5PM or when the balance has been met
    The bad thing about this is that only the merchandise is covered, you have to cover shipping & handling and their charges are rather high. My wife and I do not see anything we really like on the web site so I figure what the hay, a belated Christmas gift.
    edited November -1
    I have a Makinon 80-200mm zoom lense up for grabs.I believe it is a Pentax I know it is not Nikon.If any one is interestd I will draw a name on Wed or Thur.No rules.
    edited November -1
    Hello out there. Any OLD camera collecters out there?
    I have a few.
    #1 Eastman Kodak Brownie Target Six-16
    #2 Kodak pocket Instamatic 30
    #3 Kodak Instamatic 100
    #4 Argus Argoflex in it's origional leather case and shoulder strap.
    #5 Capital flash atachment.

I interested, take your pick. Shipping is on me.

Vet
    edited November -1
    Are there any stamp collectors here or any one with kids who collect stamps.I have a bunch of stamps if anyone wants them.Most of them are from Engand.If anyone is interested I will have a draw Thursday next week.
    edited November -1
    I`ve got an Uncle Mikes Sidekick holster size 6 still in the package.I don`t know how I came about getting it as I don`t have anything that it fits. It fits 5 1/2 - 6 inch barrel .22 autos and airguns.
    No rules,I don`t believe in em.
    I`ll pick a winner sunday evening.
    edited November -1
    Was digging around in the safe earlier and found my old coin collection. Up for grabs is a 1964 US Philadelphia Mint set in the cellophane.
    Has silver Kennedy half dollar, silver quarter and silver dime, copper penny and 5 cent nickel. The nickel has a soft golden patina and the quarter is starting to turn. It's not worth much, but it's a piece of history.

Will pick a winner Sunday
    and I will pay postage [:)]

Picture003.jpg
    edited November -1
    To Hairy, Select, Duce, or any of the others that posted on the Is Isreal Ready Thread. I really enjoyed some of the posts until it went way south.
    Up for grabs 1 copy of Thomas Friedman's From Beirut to Jeresulem.
    edited November -1
    Ok fellow GBers...something got me in a pissy mood tonight and I figure the best way to beat it is to do a giveaway.

Rules: have a minimum of 100 posts...that it...nothing more.

I have the following that I will let go to two folks to be drawn on Friday morning. Each person will receive one Fieldline Mossy Oak pack (used them one time for coyote hunting) and one set of Smith & Wesson knife/ax set (not a bad little set).

100_3024.jpg

100_3025.jpg
    edited November -1
    I have some snow here that I willing to giveaway.Just bring your trucks and shovels.Please hurry this won't last long with global warming and all.If you get here soon the self loader is still working.[:D]
    edited November -1
    New, never used black Galco right hand "Cop Series" for Glock 17. Eiger will pick winner 6:00pm PST Sunday.
    edited November -1
    question. Has the pistol giveaway thread been out of the top ten yet? Kinda shows you where our priorities are. When an issue oriented thread goes by the wayside so quickly. Face facts people, nothing is gonna change until we make the future, instead of ourselves, the #1 priority.Flame away
    edited November -1
    I have a cd that has over 100 printable targets on it. When it opens up it says....

"You'll like this catalog. Browse for the target you want and click on it. The full size version will pop open in Acrobat so you can print it.

BONUS! Rifle and Pistol Marksmanship manuals

Marine Corps Pistol Marksmanship
    Marine Corps Rifle Marksmanship"

I will have my daughter draw a name out of the hat tomorrow night before I take her back to her mothers. If I make it back to town before then I will burn some copies of it for multiple winners. The targets range from animals to match targets to some that have aliens. Its really a neat cd.

First ones in, Last ones out.
    Firechief
    edited November -1
    O.K. Guys & Gals, you have been asking for it. In commemoration of my 86th birthday, I am giveing away an 1892 Winchester rifle in caliber 44WCF (44-40) made in 1899, so no need for an FFL. It has been abused in the past and needs some TLC, primarilly a replacement butt stock.
    I will be drawing a name from the hat on August 10 2013.
    Good Luck.

Vet.
    edited November -1
    Hello Everyone; Be advised that I GOOFED. My giveaway DOES require either an FFL or a C&R license, and as I do not have either one, those of you who are not dealers, will have find a dealer who will accept a copy of my drivers license.
    Forgive me for the mistake, please review and reapply and if you are a dealer or license holder, please include that information in your reply.
    Vet.
    edited November -1
    The drawing has been conducted, and the winner is BIGOUTSIDE.

Vet
    edited November -1
    I am going to have a giveaway and the wiiner gets my "attitude".

Now I have a few rules.

One is you must be a man, anything less can not handle my attitude.

Two is you must have common sense, anything less and you go down in ignorence.

Three, a sense of humor is needed.

A winner will be picked at a date to be announced. I will have Onehandude pick. Don
    edited November -1
    The drawing has been conducted. The winner is BIGOUTSIDE.
    I will need FFL or C&R.

Vet
    edited November -1
    Looks like the set of books takes it. All 6. No rules, all are eligible. Ends Wednesday.

Combat and Survival Vol. 1
    Advanced Fugitive Ken Abaygo
    Life After Terrorism Bruce D. Clayton Ph.D.
    Black Medicine Vol IV- Equalizers
    Make My Day George Hayduke.
    Improvised Modified Firearms J. David Truby and John Minnery

Link for pix-

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2126507568

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun.
    edited November -1
    Time for a 1000 giveaway.

CRKT Cascade Lockback, a sturdy folder with AUS6M blade, belt clip, and sheath.

Entries close on 2 January, 2007 at 1800 hours (6:00 PM) Central Standard Time.

Drawing to follow immediately.
    edited November -1
    I have a magazine that is not needed,I believe it is a AR15.It is maeked colt,and I dont think it has ever been used.If any one is interested I will draw a name out the hat next tuesday feb20.
    edited November -1
    I am having an Im going on vacation giveaway.Ive been given some items from Rodger Moore that were used in the the movie The man with the golden gun.You may have seen Sean Connery wearing these items in the movie.I checked with Christies Auction House and they tell me the total collection could be worth upwards of 200,000 dollars.But since all you guys and gals have welcomed me here with open,Understanding,Patient,Loveable arms,I choose to let a fellow GBer give these priceless relics away.I have no knowledge of how,when,where or who will recieve theese extravigant gifts.The pic you may or may not see was taken at a secreat location,Under VERY heavy guard.The current location of theese items are still being kept from me,As Im sure the teliban.The chinese,Or possably even Russia would mame,Torture or even KILL to get there hands on this stuff.So I leave it in the VERY capable hands of a fine young man......Jacob!
    edited November -1
    Items003.jpg

Big800 you are the winner.

I also have other stuff but im not sure when to give it away.

Items001.jpg
    38 cal

Items002.jpg
    40 cal
    edited November -1
    Some members expressed a desire to go to the Shot Show. I can't help anyone with that but the magazine "Shot Business" is the official publication of the Shot Show and the National Shooting Sports Foundation. I have four subscription cards. The giveaway is for the cards not the subscriptions. The rules of the giveaway are the winner(s) owns or works at a business related to the shooting sports or is starting a business related to the shooting sports.
    edited November -1
    Ended. Winners have been notified.
    edited November -1
    well i was going to give away a Wilson combat 1911, but it started raining and ruined the idea
    edited November -1
    GIVEAWAY IS OVER

Ok, I have 45 rounds of _____ ammo. It's clean and in good health. No noticeable corrosion. I think it is Norinco brand and I have no idea why I have it, I don't have and never have owned this caliber.

All you gotta do is say "Hey Thermo I could use 45 rounds ____ ammo". And fill in the blank with the caliber you are in need of.

The first to ask for the right caliber wins.

FINE PRINT: This caliber has to be legal in your City, County, State and you have to be in the 48 states unless you wanna spring for shipping. :)

HINT: I am out of stock on 20mm.