In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

My new toy

jdchasejdchase Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
had the opportunity to purchase a norinco, ak. all original before awb parts. this thing is beautiful. i should have it by the end of the week. it is being held until my check clears, then i get to bring my new baby home. it has the underfolding stock, carrying case, 3 thirty rounders, and an ammo box of ammo for it. i feel as anxious as a school * prom night!

ill be sure to get some pics up as soon as she is home.

Comments

• jdchasejdchase Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Real excited Should get it tomorrow ---
    I will post some footage of me falling on by butt
    It a the old model but got a good price on E bay
    Lee

!Bu2LfqwCWk~$(KGrHqV,!jEEv1+0MqEEBMC!3jbrKg~~_12.JPG
    edited November -1
    84950473.jpg

Its a Ruger p345.My Birthday present.
    edited November -1
    picked this up yesterday

xdm 40

2013-03-22_16-07-26_988_zps578a5305.jpg
    edited November -1
    Heres my latest purchase chambered in 7 mag.

100_1588.jpg
    edited November -1
    Bought on GB----just came in today. S&W Airweight 637 with Crimson Trace Lasergrip.

IMG_0523.jpg
    edited November -1
    Will have this in my hands in about 2 weeks! I CAN'T WAIT!

JRW4.jpg
    edited November -1
    I like it!!![:D]

griz.jpg

pawink.gif

pantsdown.gif

Never get caught with your pants downRixford.gif

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
    edited November -1
    savage model 1Picture.jpg
    1 in 308 toped with a burris fullfield 2 4.5 x 14 x 42

havent taken it out yet hopefuly this weekend
    edited November -1
    I got my Springfield SS 1911 yesterday and me and overdriver (who you now know since i got him to sign on in his own name) took it out to the range this morning.to sound official.......We went to the range on a cool winter morning the temperature was appx 45 degrees the winds out of the south at appx 5 mph.We shot 3 different types of ammo UMC,BLAZER, AND AMERICAN EAGLE,all in 230 grain ball....enough huh?we had 2 springfield mags and 2 wilson mags I ordered with the gun.only had 3 failures to feed and all of them were from the same springfield mag.I aint trying to start no war here but this pistol shot every bit as smooth as my buddies Kimber.It was tight and it looks every bit as good in my hand as it did on the auction.Needless to say I am pretty darn happy with itJust thought you would like a range report

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,RUSTY WALLACE FAN AND AS EVERYONE SO OFTEN POINTS OUT PISS POOR TYPIST e-mail:WNUNLEY@USIT.NET
    edited November -1
    Decided on the 300 Rem. Ultra Mag. If you want to see it, go to GB item #6312351.

Mudge the shooter

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!

Edited by - Mudge on 11/27/2002 22:23:13
    edited November -1
    Well...
    6027498706_e668c2cab9_m.jpg

and
    6026945345_22757b534d_m.jpg

and
    6026945239_a803f84157_m.jpg

I had a tenant move out on me and I "bought" this with the last months rent. I could not be happier. Working on the clutch and brakes but there is little else wrong other than needing a good cleaning. RN
    edited November -1
    Custom shop ultra sspII blue anodized frame night sights ,1 of 300 ,800 bucks {retailes for 1,288 in 03}

,its basically a lot like a cdp ultra,micarta grips ,the front strap is cut just like the grips ,I added the tape of course

kimberultraspiiblue2.jpg

- .... . / --- -. .-.. -.-- / - .-. ..- . / .-- .. ... -.. --- -- / .. ... / .. -. / -.- -. --- .-- .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -. --- - .... .. -. --.

... --- -.-. .-. .- - . ...
    edited November -1
    Guy needed it out of his shed ( wife was going to make him junk it). He wanted my romainian psl. Wish i didnt have to trade him the psl for it. It was my only gun in 7.62x54r but i couldnt pass that up. Besides i'm hoping next year to pick up a new psl. Anyway this is a 75 cj5 , It has a weird tranmision in it. Reverse is were 1st gear should be but didnt take to long to figure out. It has been sitting for 10 years in his shed. The tires that were on it were shot so he through in the super swampers on it for free.

I got it home and drained the gas out of it, cleaned up the spark plugs ( auto parts store was closed already other wise i would have put new ones in) changed the oil and put new gas in it. It fired right up. Running alittle ruff put i'm sure with new plugs, wires and a good tune up this it going to be a awsome toy. Plus it has front and rear pto shafts on it. Here are some pics.

jeep3-1.jpg

jeep2-1.jpg
    edited November -1
    Not very exotic but a handy little item and the price was right. 125.00 and I got it right here on GBFridayJanuary272006.jpg
    edited November -1
    trying to post a pic for the first time.
    [IMG]http://downshizzle.com/gallery/albums/02.07/7x30 Waters.jpg[/IMG]

If something goes wrong AND you know what it is/was, PLEASE tell me!
    This is the T/C Contender I bought, I'll post a new pic once I get the Weaver 2-x28 scope mounted.
    Wish me luck posting the pic
    edited November -1
    I called my gun shop today it its in but I have to work so I cant pick it up till monday [B)][V][V] encore 204 ruger

encore.jpg
    edited November -1
    got me a 28" flutted 22-250 bbl and some camo pro hunter stocks for the encore now for a scope, I was thinking about a nikon coyote 4-14-42 anyone have any imput on them

20110111203736.jpg
    edited November -1
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=319072705

Probably an average price but I won't have a FFL fee or postage because the shop is local
    edited November -1
    [img][/img]IM000087.jpg
    It's a Bushmaster and it's all mine.
    edited November -1
    I know it's not a gun but... I did sell one to get it.[This message has been edited by jdchase (edited 08-30-2001).]
    edited November -1
    wife got me a Browning silver for our 25th anniversary

had to get a pic off the net but Ill post up the real one when im home from work

9OKkIOul.jpg
    edited November -1
    I just came home from Mike Holloways gun show in knoxville tn.Sold my sig 2340 .40 for 450 and bought a brand new sig sauer p-226 in .40 s&w for $530 with 3 mags what a deal huh?Just had to share my jubilation knew that yall would understand
    Submarine Sailor,Truck Driver,and very bad typist.GO RUSTY #2
    edited November -1
    I went to the Mesquite Texas Gun show a few weeks ago and picked up a Taurus .357 Titanium 627 Tracker. I also bought the perfect solution for carrying it with me.

Here's the website where you can get info on the holster:
    http://www.grassburr.com/?refer=corporateface

Pictures:
    Taurus5.jpg

Taurus3.jpg

Taurus2.jpg
    edited November -1
    S&w 24-3

fixed the pic for yall lol, something about my phone that i cant reset it to add them right unless im at a desktop.

IMG_20150126_131443864_HDR_zpsw09xgnvh.jpg
    edited November -1
    $20.00 shoots up to 30' its in the mail

bang2.jpg
  • wiredogwiredog Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that must have been some gun! a month ago i wrecked my 650 yamaha into a guardrail on a curve. i broke my collarbone and a bone in my hand, along with numerous scrapes and bruises. I am returning back to work tonight. And since i only had liability insurance my bike will not be replaced. But at least my insurance will pay to repair the guardrail.
    I spent all my money on guns, women, and beer. The rest I just wasted.wiredog70@hotmail.com
  • Free N TXFree N TX Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    JD Congrats, she is purty. What year was she born? I want to say '79 but if I am wrong I sincerely appologize, I have been away from my main love in/of life for too many years. To painful to look at and keep up on Harleys when you can no longer ride. (BIG SIGH) I do miss my bikes, had a '76 Sportster and an '84 FLH with all the trimmings at the same time, my wife was a little miffed but she got over it when we would take a long ride through the country back roads. I would decide which bike to ride depending on my mood at the time. hehehe (OK another BIG SIGH)Ride to Live and Live to Ride. A.D.
  • badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jeesh guys, reminds me of my first one back in 1952. Sure loved riding those machines but with all the idiot drivers on the road today you couldn't pay me to ride.
    So many guns to buy. So little money.
    edited November -1
    She's an '01... would have gotten an '02 but they don't come in yeller. Actually the gun I sold only covered about half the down, GWB covered the other half... wife's been promising I could get one for a long time... well, she just made VP so I called in the marker.
    "Don't mean nuthin..." http://members.spree.com/jdchase/
  • biganimalbiganimal Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    saxonpigis it for sale ,the fxe?
  • Free N TXFree N TX Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    JD, Sorry for the wrong guess on the year. Just by looking at the pic, she has some of the same looking features of the 79. Pipes, oil tank, and front end. I couldn't make out the heads very well either, guess my eyes are getting worse.May you have many years and many miles in the wind. A.D.
  • shaneshane Member Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dear Mr. chase,you are the man!!Maby you could talk to my wife about me getting one of those? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    Nice bike! I had a 69 Sportster 20+ years ago.Sold it in 79 when I got married. Had`nt been on a bike since until this spring.Bought a 82 650 Yamaha on a whim.The price was too low to let it get away.Had to relive some of the glory days.Felt good to ride again,but the wife gave me a dirty look every time she saw me with the helmet in my hand. Always afraid I was going to get killed by some idiot. I reluctantly gave in and sold it. All is not lost though, Igot twice what I paid for it. The money helped buy an engine for a dune buggy I`m building,and several shotguns.I`ll have another bike again some day ,when I find another deal like the last one.I`ll ride it a few months and try to make a buck on it.
  • .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice scooter! Just got a Kawi KLR 650, but she is a little twitchy. Must be the enduro skitzophrenia thing, trying to be both dirt and street bike. Thinking dedicated street bike, never had a Harley before...
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltare
  • beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very nice......but where is the rifle scabbard? BeachP.S. Does anyone remember those old Indian (I think) motorcyles that the Army used for recon work in the 1930's?
  • 5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great, now jdchase's wife KNOWS individuals can sell guns! Before the weekend is out ALL wives will know this.....So here is the plan, it should be pointed out that individuals can ONLY SELL guns to BUY MOTORCYCLES.Nice bike, be careful and be seen!
    If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website
  • 4000fps4000fps Member Posts: 786 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, great bike. I had a 75 Sportster had to sell because of back trouble. Be careful!
  • SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey JD Congrats! Mine is a beemer and I will ride with you anytime. Keep the shiney side up brother.
  • s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    Not a Gun, but it is another thing every man needs.Respect it same as your gun,and beware of those Magnum Size Vehicles on our roads.