In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

interstatepawnllc

ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
edited July 2005 in General Discussion
Am I loosing it or did you just have a post poofed?? I was replying, and a message came up telling me not to try to get into locked threads!?!?!?
Did you just have a post about homosexuals in New York??

Oh, by the way, hows that new member of your household doing??

"Just my opinion."

Comments

• ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yo,,,
    Did you notice that Laurie Dhue was back stateside??? I sure missed her professional, straightforeward, honest, to the point, journalism!!
    The next time they send her on a Christianne Omanpoir(sp) out of the country type of assignment, I'm not going to be a FOX FAN anymore,,that'll show 'em!!! Anyway,, I'm glad she is back in the News Room!!,,,sod

"Hous my speling ant gramer?"
    edited November -1
    Where is your shop? I'm traveling up that way in a coupla weeks, if I have the time, might stop in. Got any SAR-1's left?? Got any Nylon 66's??

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke
    edited November -1
    I want everyone to see the great prize I won from J.C. "The Sugar Bear Giveway" Not only the delicious cereal but somehow he opened the box and put this great knife inside and re-sealed it? The knife is a brand new Schrade Heritage Inscribed on the blade it says Mountian Whittlers Knife Club 1 of 100 Dated 1982.This is something I'll cherish as long as I live.
    Thank You J.C.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Eagle_Guns.gif
    standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    When a worm wants to relax,does he go fishing?  "And remember a wet dog doesn't fly at night"  "My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be."   ATF,Eagle Guns
    edited November -1
    welcome back, good to see you again
    edited November -1
    Hey where is your pawn shop? I have been wondering for a long time.

bull.txt
    col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    O give me a home where no democrats roam
    edited November -1
    Mail came and I have the 30-30 ammo! Thanks!

Scott[:D]
    edited November -1
    Good Morning!!:
    quote:Posted - 12/23/2002 : 00:51:32

Hey Sod, was that you who came by my store last friday?

That wasn't me.
    When I responded on my True Gifts thread,I was just tring to be a little ornery with you! I thought that if I'd mention all the things that irritate my friend that runs our local gun shop, that I'd get a ornery answer back from you. After looking at my post, I feel that maybe I was acting like too much a 'smartypants' so I deleted my reply. I hope you aren't sore, I posted it in fun. When I do get back your way, you'll know it right away. Again, I apologize if I offended you!,,,I wish you a Merry Christmas,,,,,,sod

"Hous my speling ant gramer?"
    edited November -1
    Sir, email me please. -Ralph

REBJr@gunbroker.zzn.com

gif_palacetr11.gif

"We cannot claim to be taking our species and our planet seriously until we acknowledge that a million years is a proper unit of time" - Colin Tudge
    edited November -1
    ready to pay up ?????[:D]GO PATRIOTS !!!!!!!

HAPPINESS IS LIKE PEEING YOURSELF, EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT BUT ONLY YOU CAN FEEL ITS WARMTH.
    edited November -1
    I received the package in the mail yesterday and I am very grateful to you for your generosity. The item will be put to good use.

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
    edited November -1
    i really hate to take $20 from you but.......ITS GO TIME, YOUR ON![:D][}:)][}:)], just be prepared to pay up [:D][:D]

HAPPINESS IS LIKE PEEING YOURSELF, EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT BUT ONLY YOU CAN FEEL ITS WARMTH.
    edited November -1
    Are you still looking to sell some 38acp ammo? If so, please email me.

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
    edited November -1
    I recieved the mail on Friday. Thank you very much! [:D]

f9ef9b6e.jpg

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very nice. And don't forget to order the grips.......

Merc

"You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone. " - Al Capone, (1899-1947)

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt
    edited November -1
    I think their all gone,dammit.[:D]

Eagle_Guns.gif
    standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    When a worm wants to relax,does he go fishing?  "And remember a wet dog doesn't fly at night"  "My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be."   ATF,Eagle Guns
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very nice indeed . [:)]
  • ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    He and I don't agree often (or ever), but he's a stand up guy.
  • IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    Thats cool, Now order them grips!
    Walte
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Art, you are most welcome.

JC

topcat1.jpg Don't "F" with kitty!! unamerican.gif