In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

7mm nut

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
edited December 2002 in General Discussion
When are you comeing through I-81?I would like to meet up with you and buy you a good meal.They tell me there hard to come by on the road.I know a great place to park the Rig,I know a Restraunt that has some home style cooking.If you ever faced a layover I would like to show you a few of my toys,and put a couple hundred rounds down range.

Rugster

Toujours Pret

Comments

• woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would you e-mail me at ndbilly@yahoo.com regarding a post you made here recently? I'd lik to ask you a question.

Thanks.
    edited November -1
    Yo bubba,

Ya forgot to send me that number........

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
    edited November -1
    In saw your hat post before you deleted it. I wasn't trying to come off as a snob and I hope you didn't take it that way. As a kid I spent two to three months a year with my very old fashioned grandfather. He taught me manners. If I forgot those manners they were beat into my memory. As a result the habits are hard to break and I'll never forget them. The last time I wore a baseball cap I was 12 and made the mistake of coming into the cottage with it on. I learned those rules on the end of a razor strop.

And if those rules seem to be the mark of a snob, think again, they were taught to me by the son of an Ohio coal mining hillbilly.

And if anybody thinks it was abuse, they don't know how much a hard head this guy was as a kid.

Woods
    "If god had not meant for them to be sheared, he would not have made them sheep."
    Eli Wallach as Calvera
    TheMagnificent Seven
    edited November -1
    Did you get your * hound back?

Signature:

Signature checkbox
    checked by default?: Yes No
    edited November -1
    Is any varmints in season there in PA? Looks like I will be there on the 2nd of September. (Pittsburgh)

~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
    Will270win@nraonline.com
    edited November -1
    Is your boy still in love with that SMLE? If he is send me your mailing address. Somewhere around here I have some stripper clips. If I can find them they are his if you want them. I won't promise they'll get there fast, I have to find them first.

Woods
    edited November -1
    Hay whats the deal? Cave woman finely had it with you?
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
    edited November -1
    Just a thought on your recent truck loss. I just looked at the photos of the remnants. Terrible, just terrible. Looks like the major components might be ok though. If the damned insurance co ever settles you might consider a new 'glider' kit. New cab and frame using your existing powertrain and suspension components. A lot of states will then issue you a new title for a 2003 model. Then refi as a 'new' truck. Should work out as a lot cheaper than replacement of the whole truck. Oh well just a thought.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
    edited November -1
    I got your email, but when I responded to it, all I got was "message undeliverable"...

Email me with your home addy okay?.. I cant respond to it as it comes back, but the package is sitting here waiting to hit the mail tomorrow...

Thanks hon...

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
    edited November -1
    Okay.. this is going to be the last post...*LOL.... I need the name to go with the address.... I got your email... put in the addy you gave me to send you a reply, and guess what?... Comes back as undeliverable...

And now hon... you gave me the addy, but you didnt give me a name to go with it... I checked your profile, no name...The post office wont accept it without one....

Thanks...one more email that I cant reply too.... Maybe you should get a new one?.... like hotmail or yahoo?... *LOL

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
    edited November -1
    Bubba,

Where the devil are ya buddy?? [V][V][V]

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpg

americana_logo.art

Charlie
    edited November -1
    What part of PA are you from? If you're in the NW part of the state, want to come up for the Rochester gun show this weekend? me, PaBooger, Tazzmutt and hdwrench are meeting sunday for breakfast before the show. You are more than welcome to join us, if you like.

Woods
    edited November -1
    I just gotta ask why your screen name isn't .243 Nut?
    edited November -1
    I tried it again. Let me know if it works.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
    edited November -1
    I tried to e-mail you, it came back and said user unknown ?
    I want to know if you read the letter that I got from the DOT ? Here it is.
    ========================================================================

7mm Nut,this is the answer I got today.I must say it's better than I expected.Things (regulations) must have changed,I hope.

Dear Mr. LaBonte,

Carrying concealed weapons is a matter of state law. Your question can best be
    answered by the DOT at the state level. Links to state Departments of Transportation and/or state government web sites are available on: http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/webstate.htm

You may want to contact the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) field office nearest you. To find the office nearest you, please consult the following web site: http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/aboutus/fieldoffs.shtm

To contact FMCSA Headquarters in Washington, DC, please see:
    http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/contactus/hq.htm

Sincerely,

Reference Service Staff

National Transportation Library

Bureau of Transportation Statistics

ATF
    edited November -1
    Your emails are messed up . Cannot return..

Get out of the left lane.. you're holding me up.
    edited November -1
    How far are you from my part of NY??
    There's a gunshow next weekend at the Monroe County fairgrounds (Rochester). If your not too far away why don't you bring your son up and do the show. It's a pretty good sized one. Ask pabooger, he's been to the last couple of them. I assume your boy is older than ten yrs old, that's the age limit placed by show management.

Woods
    edited November -1
    Just wondering if you still want that H&R forearm?
    edited November -1
    Did you get my email with my cell phone number?
    edited November -1
    Do you reload for 22 Hornet? I got to find a better deal than 30.00 a box.. Would you be interested?
    edited November -1
    Sorry I missed you Saturday. I didn't know the wife made plans to visit the in-laws for lunch.
    I'm off all this week.

<P> To each his own
    edited November -1
    Hey, I dont know what happen with MSN, but I got booted, and couldnt get signed back in. I was just fixing to tell you I had to hit the hay, 0415 comes early. Talk to ya later, Ryan.

SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
    edited November -1
    Lonnie,

You've got mail.......... and mail coming. Is my face[V]

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
    edited November -1
    Do you get the forearm and did it fit?
    edited November -1
    Lonnie,

I lost a whole week's worth of email on my copmail site.......drat!

We are going to be at Cabelas on Tuesday. I'm not certain whether we will stop on the way to or from Reading. I will call you!!

I would like to drop the Mrs at Reading and spend the day at Cabelas, but do to her illness, I do not like to leave her alone. (What a guy!)
    LOL.

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

edited November -1
    Package is on the way. Let me know when you get it.

edited November -1
    Hey man, drop me a line . . .

DarkStar11
    "...But Mona Lisa musta had the highway bluesYou can tell by the way she smiles..."

Edited by - DarkStar11 on 06/06/2002 00:19:20
    edited November -1
    What happened yesterday?

vic.jpg

Charlie

edited November -1
    Been lurking and reading the threads on the .223. Man, I did not
    know that many folks just flat don't like it. BTW, I know a guy
    that ran a 4150 Dominator on a Chevy 302, built right, it SCREAMED!!!!!

Don't send flowers when I die. Send money now, I can buy more ammo.
    edited November -1
    The answer to the bed thing is yes and while I'm on the subject when you are choosing a resteraunt for a romantic anniversary dinner don't worry if the food is good or bad just find a joint that is dimly lit, has a decent wine list and table clothes that go all the way to the floor.
    Did you ever get my e-mail? Just tell me where to send it.

edited November -1
    Looking for 7mm nut. Anybody heard from him? Tried to e-mail about a gun I bought, no answer. Tried calling, disconnected phone. Anyone know him personally?
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live in the south central part of the state and I will be trucking this weekend most likley. For some reason just like the many Christmases past, we are flat broke again and now I have to play in the truck for a few weeks to catch up again. Thanks for the invite though. Who knows maybe if I can get the right load outa Memphis on Friday I can swing thru in the truck.

If you need a gun larger than a .243 to kill a deer, you need to give up
    redneck1314@pennswoods.net