In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Kgnovum

BikerBoiBikerBoi Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
edited July 2002 in General Discussion
hey kgnovum or however u spell it... i wanna say thanx for sendin my dad the Blue Wonder but its hasnt gotten here yet so i was wonderin if it will be here anytime soon

Guns arent dangerous! Im dangerous!

Comments

• BikerBoiBikerBoi Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ken,
    The results are in on the Armadillo you sent for me to try. It works well. No there is not a lot of humidity here, however, things still rust. I carried my 9mm around for what, 3 months, I used the product on my barrel at the beginning of that time period, and never oiled the gun once, no rust, what soever. Others tryed it and noticed the same results, less time spent cleaning it, due to the dirt not sticking to it so much, that and no oil to stick to, and an easier operating slide. Those without it found rust on their barrels if they didnt take care of it. I like it very much. Just for kicks I put some on the barrel, forward of the front sight, where the Marine always is holding the weapon, on one of my Marines M-16s. I told him dont oil this weapon forward of the front sight for 2 weeks, then let me check it out. Normally that portion of the weapon rusts from the chemicals and salts in your body from holding it, and it doesnt take two weeks, and it'll do it even with oil put on it, if your arent constantly cleaning it. No rust on his weapon either. Good stuff. OH, also, he noticed that dust did not stick to it where I put it on, as did I notice it when I'd see him around camp. So there you go, field tested, and proven, at least to me, unscientifically of course.[;)]

Whats this new stuff you have out?

marinesega2.jpg
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
    edited November -1
    Ok Ken, I've got a question. I want to Use your Blue to blue a gun, But I want to polish it first. If I do, will your cleaner remove the polish enough for it to work?

Save, research, then buy the best.Join the NRA, NOW!Teach them young, teach them safe, teach them forever, but most of all, teach them to VOTE!
    edited November -1
    Ken......another thank you. My kit arrived today. I won't mention H*****s #9 again. When the elections are over, I'll change my signature line to reflect my gratitude. Maximum two weeks, that is.

muley

****VOTE****VOTE****VOTE****VOTE****VOTE****VOTE****VOTE****
    edited November -1
    Kevin, this may sound a bit strange, but am wondering if your company is a public or private one? One of the absolute truisms of investing is to buy stock in a concern which has products that excite you. If the stock is available now or if it will be in the future, I would like to buy into it. In terms of product quality, yours rank waaaay up there IMNSHO.
    edited November -1
    Ken:

I received my free sample of "Armadillo" in the mail this morning.
    Thank you very much.

I used it on my Colt Model 1903 that was made in 1923 and now it looks so good it could have been made in 1924, lol. Just kidding buddy. I think you're onto something with this product. I keep all my guns clean and it really came up even brighter.

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
    edited November -1
    I finally used your product Blue Wonder. It was very easy to use, and worked VERY well. I am also glad I don't have to leave all the doors, and windows open when I use it. You have another customer for life. I did find one problem with it. I would include a applicator tip, to apply the product. I would guess I had about 1/3 product loss when applying, and using Blue Wonder. I think something like used on superglue, or silicone, would work great. You would just stick the end of the tube, with the adapter, in the gun barrel. Give it a squeeze, then run it through with a brush. I could make one myself, but I thought I would give you my honest opinion. Thanks again for the "freebie".

Rameleni1
  • kgnovumkgnovum Member Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All the free samples sere sent out TODAY, July 31st. We tried to get them out earlier but unfortunately they didn't go. Sorry for the dealy! KG