In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

OK

wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
I will shut up

because I don't want to break the lock record,

get booted

or

pizz off anyone.

Comments

• wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My father insisted that he was going to buy himself a gun and get his CPL. My father has a history of mental illness and in my opinion shouldn't even carry a gun. He refuses to carry his gun in a holster (so he puts it in the back of his pants) we were in Wal-Mart when it fell to the floor in the middle of a busy time of day. He honestly thought nothing of it and actually laughed and said it would be funny if it happened again. I wish that there was a way that he could have that damned CPL taken away. He needs to be careful before he gets in trouble

Have any of you ever had a gun just fall out of your holster (or pants) while walking????

How do you go about educating a guy that is set in his way and won't listen to anybody?
    edited November -1
    Heres another post Nunn can delete.

Can you bid again on a Dutch auction?
    edited November -1
    now I'm not only bored........I'm tired

Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.
    edited November -1
    im gonna leave yas in peace, balantine & tv time .[:p] stay cool now[;)]
    edited November -1
    7) Please do not shoot my wife...
    edited November -1
    I think I will drink a beer. Don
    edited November -1
    Ok heres the plan, we train for a year. After that we attack. First ill take out the M1A1 tank with MY FAB -10 (ar-15). Then you guys go around and use your night vision to dodge the laser guided bombs. Take out the Sub_Mechine gun nest with your SKS. Roll over the gernades. Fight your way past the F-14 tomcats, and move in to take the capitial. We have a chance dont worry about never getting to fire a shot. We won!!!!!!!!!!

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
    edited November -1
    If a .460 Weatherby Magnum generates 8245 fp (pf?) of muzzle energy, why can't the bullet knock an average sized man off his feet if he is hit by said bullet?
    edited November -1
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okay. Only because you said please and I shouldn't be driving after I put away those PBRs.