In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

feedback

frenchyspalfrenchyspal Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
edited November 2015 in General Discussion
I always give feedback on my auctions and seldom get feedback in return.
JM[:(!][V]

Comments

• frenchyspalfrenchyspal Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They don't leave me feedback, I don't leave them feedback. [}:)]
    edited November -1
    why do most sellers not bother to post FB when positive? They don't seem to miss a chance to F rate a deadhead buyer! I've completed between 1 or 2 dozen auctions and still am left with an A+(3) rating, even when I e-mail the seller requesting they post on me. Please help me understand!-Ralph
    edited November -1
    Looking for feedback from anyone dealing with Bob Ramsay of North Mountain Wild Elk Ranch, a high fence PA elk hunting facility that was selling promotional hunts on GB for a couple years.
    edited November -1
    Hello, Does anyone know if there is a specific time limit to give/receive feedback after an auction closes? If it is 30 days let's say, is it 30 days exactly or how does that work? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    edited November -1
    How much bad feedback does it take to get less than an A+ rating on the auction side?
    edited November -1
    Why do folks ask for feedback before checking if they have already gotten it or not?

Are they lazy?

Just plain stupid?

Did not notice?
    edited November -1
    Have you ever got positive feedback on a item you sold and that you have yet to recieve payment for?
    edited November -1
    Are sellers required to leave feedback?

Larry
    edited November -1
    I need advice! I've had bunches of ebay and gunbroker transaction. This one bothers me. I bought a Colt WWI commemorative 1911 gun from a fellow. His listing stated that he'd owned it since new and guaranteed it was unfired. I get the gun and the display case that comes with these is not with the gun. All of these came with this case and, even though it wasn't pictured, I expected it to be there. No mention that it wasn't. This ad listed that seller does everything to make sure there is full disclosure ( some gold had faded & a minor grip problem, nothing about display ). I email him to ask if he has display cuz I was expecting it to come with gun. He says he found the display later and has listed it in a separate auction 10 min bid 40 buy it now. Is this right? Doesn't say anything to me until I ask him after the gun arrives. This seems to be the work of a person who doesn't really care about his transaction and I'm tempted to blast him with negative feedback. What do you all think?
    edited November -1
    I'm thinking about dealing with a seller here on Gunbroker.com, but I'm concerned about their feedback. They did 163 transactions last month, mostly in DVDs and repair/modification manuals, and they have 7 negative feedbacks. Most of the negs say no communication, slow shipping or wrong product delivered. That equates to about 4% negative comments.
    Would you do business with such a seller?
    edited November -1
    Let's say that you left good feedback for someone and then they lay some bad stuff on feedback for you. Can you go back and change yours? Just asking.
    Tom
    edited November -1
    Is it possible to bring ebay feedback to GB?I know some of the sites will let you transfer feedback.Thanks
    edited November -1
    [:D]

"I would have preferred to have paid a bit extra to have had brass placed in a Flat Rate box as opposed to an envelope. Envelope came without problem."

If envelope worked fine, why *?
    edited November -1
    Why is it that sellers are so eager and boast about positive feedbacks and they don't post feebacks for their buyer? I've only had feedacks posted on 60% of my purchases on GB. Is it a oneway street? Curious....
    edited November -1
    I have bought about 4 guns in my GB history and i have gotten good feedback from the sellers . About a week ago i bought another gun, i gave the seller goodfeedback even though they werent the greatest to deal with.. And ofcourse they havnt given me any feedback at all .I hate that crap!

Dustin K. Griffin
    edited November -1
    recently on gunbroker i started cleaning out my closet and selling some of my personal item which every thing i have for sale is coming out of a cleaning out my closet sale i sold 7 items the first five didn leave any feedback and tonight the 6th person finally gave me my first possitive feedback the 7th cant yet since the item wont leave till wensday because of the holiday but it is a sense of pride to know i am doing a good job and just proud i got my first feedback as a seller got plenty as a buyer [:D][8D][:D]

the thing that scares me is that we could be living in someone else's own reality
    edited November -1
    I do not have a clue how I tell if I have left feedback for a seller. Can someone explain this to me. Thanks
    edited November -1
    I have been meaning to ask this for awhile but just now getting around to it. Why is it sellers don't post feedback on me til I post their feedback? Seems to me there opinion of me should stop when they get their money for the item, as to whether I responded in a timely fashion or not. My opinion of them continues until I receive the item and whether or not they help me locate a lost item should an item get lost.
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know of the place and have heard nothing but good about him. Oakie
  • guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you google it?

I did, and got a bunch of hits.....good and bad.