In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ECC

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
quote:Originally posted by get_involved

Do you feel more like a man now needle EDIT? What a loser and coward you are.

Feel Better???...posted by ECC

C'mon ECC. Have the battle but do it like the rest of us.

Your power to edit posts is cool and all, but is it fair that you should edit another guy's post when you're arguing with him? Post a response, with quote if you care to do so, like the rest of us do.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    check your mail [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ecc, I recieved the giveaway today! Awesome!!![:)][:D][:)][:D] Yes it was definately worth the wait! A huge Thanks from me![:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got a question for you. When I get home from this deployment in 2010, can you find some time to take me moose hunting in Idaho.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Eric-

I heard you guys are opening a new quarry. This one has some different color than cabinet gorge.

Keep your eyes peeled for some big slabs. I need that darker chocolate/blue color.

I need slabs 8" thick, preferablly 3' wide and around 5' tall.

about six or seven and maybe I could take a run up there and look at what you guys got.

I am doing a see through fireplace that has a five foot tall box that is six feet wide. I want to surround the openings with big one piece slabs. the bed depth is 8" so 10" to 14" might work.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Check yer mail![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have you heard anything from the VA about your upgrade?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Check your e mail.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You have mail.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Feed me, buddy. Tell me about that fishing trip. What were you fishing for, depth of water, depth of lure, live/plastic bait, your catches, water conditions. I'm a sponge for that kind of stuff. Let's hear it.

Ben[:)]

www.RightFieldSucks.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have to say that your post depicting suicide strikes me as irresponsible.

As a dealer of guns and an advocate for gun ownership, I would think you might want to portray them in less of a negative light.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    May have already been asked but how did the evaluation go?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ecc, Email with Info. sent. mauser54
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Do you still have that pig that you're pictured with? Probably not...right? Damn... I was going to offer to trade you something for it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just laughed my @$$ off when I read your reply to my bro's graveyard shift thread, and then noticed it was locked. +1 to you, good sir. Air Force doesn't work hard enough to whine. They don't have to sleep outside.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I, along with MANY other GB members, hope that you found peace and love our Jesus Christ means for us to have. It is not the material things that matter but the brotherhood of fellow man.

May the LORD guide you to happiness and prosperity in the year(s) to come.

Merry Christmas, brother,
    Lance
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Eric, you have mail.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I didn't want to hijack your prayer request thread. I would love to see pics of the mock aircraft carrier that your brother practiced on if you have any links.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When I forward an email to you that contains a large file, I often get an error message stating that the file exceeds the maximum file size set by you or your ISP. The last one was funny as heck, and you missed it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Rust treatment made by Permatex sounds like the product you want.Claims to destroy rust on contact.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I sent you an e mail through your profile account.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If the storm going thru here now hits you, you will have no snow.

Sitting here and do not think I can sleep too warm. Its 68 deg inside and have not had any heat on today. Even have fans going and a couple of windows opened.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am currently taking 20 mg of oxycodone i function fine although i am tired. I cant work because of cancer at the moment. So tired is ok for me. Oxycodone and oxycontin is not the same thing. I would just tell my doctor that the hydrocodone was turning my eyes yellow and that the other medicine did not help at all then i would just ask whats the next plan. Going in there well imformed to me is not a good idea it makes you seem like you are looking for oxy. I would tell him something like percocet helped in the past years ago and leave it at that. Good luck David
  • Options
    edited November -1
    how'd that light turn out ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am sure that you know by now that a little help is comeing your way. I bet some gets there tomorrow but for sure some will come Monday. I do not know you but am glad to help a fellow Christian, Man, and Gun Nut. I want to ask you a question if you feel comfortable answering.

How old is your daughter, and what if anything has she mentioned that she wants from Santa if she is that young? And what is her first name? If you do not want to answer this on the boards, please Email me if you would like to. I think you can figure out what I am up to. If at all possible I would like to help Santa come thru. (You know, he gets kinda busy and sometimes needs his elves to help out a little).

Hang in there next week will look better.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hey eric how you doin hope your feeling better today still got ya in my prayers..this sounds like a e-mail it kinda is i tried mailing ya but it won't go through?????[:)][:)][:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How old is your daughter. I think that a few of us could get her something nice for Christmas. Kind of a Secret Santa for her.
    Anyone else in
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Eric,
    drop me an email direct, I tried to reply to yours but it was returned
    send it to
    dlittle@uscattlehaulers.com

thanks
    Dan
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just checked my mail and guess what, I got your daughters scope back as undeliverable[}:)]

Seems I put the wrong address on the envelope[:I]

Sent it to someone who was supposed to get something else I shipped[:I][:I](He got both)

Soooo, I have repackaged, put the RIGHT ADDRESS on it and will get it out today.

I placed a little something "extra" for her in there to make up for my stupidity.

JuJu(apologizing profusely)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you get the cd that I sent you?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you locked the naked thread before I could ask,can we have nude photos instead if they are posted between 10 pm and 2 am and are only of minorities[:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Check yer mail! The E-type![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Will you take a look at this thread and tell me if your truck does the same thing?

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=459731
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I wasn't attacking anyone.Simply pointing out what he done on another thread. Only thing I edited was to add more information.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Pot, Kettle, just sayin'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    At least you were not POOFED!!!!!

[;)][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've always yearned for one of my threads to get locked by the almighty Zulu7....seems like all the threads titled "ECC" just end up locked. Here's my chance!!!

For the record, I have no problem with Eric. He seems like an alright dude. Y'all whine too much.

BOTL!
    (Bring On The Lock!)