In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Happy new year

dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
edited December 2006 in General Discussion
Wow.. it came early this year.
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.

Comments

• dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello all! Welcome to Flight #2019. We are prepared to take off into a brand new year. Please make sure your Attitude and Blessings are secured and locked in an upright position. All self-destructive devices should be turned off at this time. All negativity, hurt and discouragement should be put away. Should we lose altitude under pressure, during the flight, reach up and pull down a Prayer. Prayers will automatically be activated by Faith. Once your Faith is activated you can assist other passengers. There will be NO BAGGAGE allowed on this flight. The Captain (GOD) has cleared us for takeoff. Destination GREATNESS.
    Repost and book your flight!!!
    Happy New Year#129392;
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
    edited November -1
    I hope that everyone has a great new year.
    edited November -1
    Happy New Year!

I cleaned the grill this morning, fired up the charcoal, added some cherry wood and prepared the 8lb. pork shoulder.

Hopefully I'll have a beautiful meal in about 9-10 hours.
    edited November -1
    My watch is fast. Been in the Margarita's. I bet my head hurts tomorrow.
    edited November -1
    I can't even begin to describe my New Years Eve. Lets just say that the highlight of my day is when the credit card machine went down at four, with a line of customers backed up to the wall. After four hours of non-stop profanity with the Credit card provider, the telephone company, my boss, and employees, finally got it back on line.

It is rumored, that even the most profane of the bunch learned a few new words last night.

Happy New Year, Folks. Lets try not to crap this one up too bad.

Dan
    edited November -1
    Welcome 2014......[^][^][^][:D][8D]
    edited November -1
    From Greenway Stores truck stop, Newnan Georgia:

IMG_1486_zpsu8liw9kt.jpg
    edited November -1
    May this bring buyers remorse for all those who panic bought ARs and no ban..
    edited November -1
    Well I'm still trying to find my niche in this forum. I have a bad habit of sometimes speaking before I think and later regretting it. Having said that I'd like to wish all-

happy_new_year

M-X Coordinates:
    Lat: 35 41 N
    Long: 51 25 E
    - BOOM -
    edited November -1
    Dear Members:I'm not a "regular" poster, but read a lot of the posts. Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year and thank every one for their contributions to this site. This board has become one of the things I look forward to each evening after a day at work. I could pick out a few that do a lot to keep us informed but we all know who they are. Thanks for an entertaining and informative 2001.
    Worry is the interest humans pay on the debt of miscalculation.
    edited November -1
    Wishing everyone a safe, prosperous upcoming New Year.
    edited November -1
    happy new year everybody!!!!!!!hope it was savage!!!!![8D][:D][:)][:p][^][;)]
    edited November -1
    Mrs njretcop and I would like to wish all of the members of the Gun Broker family a very HAPPY and HEALTHY NEW YEAR.

I know it is early, but we are heading for the bomb shelter (in case of attack) to watch the Three Stooges marathon on AMC.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

vic.jpg

Carol & Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
    edited November -1
    Please be safe and everyone have a prosperous new year. The Taggarts
    edited November -1
    and have a wonderful one.
    edited November -1
    Happy New Year to all!

There is no way any one could say Happy New Year better than this!

Magnificent photography and singing (by Sissel)

[url]> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x91rBzNKvlc&NR=1[/url]
    edited November -1
    If this applies to you, have a happy new year
    edited November -1
    To everyone--may the coming year bring you and yours health, prosperity, and happiness.
    edited November -1
    Just thought I would wish all of you a very "Happy New Year".
    I know it is early yet[8D]

HAPPY NEW YEAR
    edited November -1
    You all be safe out there tonight and have a blessed new years. We are going to stay home with the kids, and just have a little party here. Kids, LOL, they are in their mid 20's.[:D] God bless all of you and stay safe. Oak
    edited November -1
    11 hours.....any trump bashing yet ??????
    edited November -1
    Hope everyone is doing well. I've been busy with work, family and travel, etc. Haven't we all?
    edited November -1
    How's everyone in GB land
    edited November -1
    Hope this one is better than the last for everyone.
    edited November -1
    Happy New Year guys. I hope every one of you have a safe and healthy new year.
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    may be a bit early, but dont know when i will get done at work tonight...
    http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/static/card_16961_rs.swf
    edited November -1
    May the coming year be better than the last.
    May you have the fortitude to carry out your resolutions.
    May you buy the gun(s) of your dreams.
    May you shake off those extra pounds you want to.
    edited November -1
    WELL. HAPPY NEW YEAR
    edited November -1
    may you all have a happy and prosperous new year!
    edited November -1
    Wishing you, and yours the very best for the upcoming new year. Cheers.
    edited November -1
    Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year.
    edited November -1
    Ladies and Gents,Another one down and a new one beginning.
    May we all have a great new year.
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shall lift a beer to you tonight. Any excuse. Don
  • MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    This is my oppourtunity to say Happy New Year Don and take care of two people.[:D][8D]
  • stevenrayspeckstevenrayspeck Member Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happy New Year everyone. Still trying to figure out where the last year went.[?]
  • spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by stevenrayspeck
    Happy New Year everyone. Still trying to figure out where the last year went.[?]

I hear that!! Much truth to the ol saying "the older you get, the
    faster the years go".