In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Barzillia

TopkickTopkick Member Posts: 4,452 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Why don't you introduce yourself? I, for one, am impressed.

Comments

• TopkickTopkick Member Posts: 4,452 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I started to post in response to the DUI checkpoint thread, but decided to make a stand alone post.

quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    You carry the license, you agree to it's terms.
    Sir, why are you so thrilled with laws and constitutional infringements? A short while ago you were having a discussion with lt496 and a couple others, on the founders' mindset/leanings when they drafted the constitution/BOR, especially the second amendment. One could obviously see by your posts that you were trying to lead others to a point where you could have a "gotcha" moment and prove to them that the second amendment does indeed allow for "infringement". Do you truely believe that the constitution allows for gov't intrusion in our lives, or you just terrified at the thought of freedom?
    edited November -1
    Yes i do worry about wasting money on pain meds. I have taken Dillauded several times in the shot form. I did not like how it made me feel. I felt flushed and my heart rate speed up. I do not like to feel impaired.

No matter how much Morphine ER and oxycodone i take i never get a buzz.

My extra vehicles does not cost much money. Just drive them around some to get everything loose. I do not have insurance on them.

I just find it hard to pay 300 or 400 try Dilaudid and do not like it. Throw it away and try something else.

Especially if i have to do that 2 or 3 or 4 times. It could get expensive fast.

I am worried about giving my truck to my grand kid and him rolling it over and hurting himself or someone else.
    edited November -1
    look at 749227170 its your dream gun come true
    edited November -1
    Package received!

Thank you!
    edited November -1
    did you change e-mail addresses?
    several attempts from your mail you sent from here, and couple more through your profile.
    keep getting:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.
    Transcript of session follows
    .. while talking to scc-mailrelay.att.net
    >>> RCPT To:<gbox@att.net>
    <<< 550 [SUSPEND] Mailbox currently suspended - Please contact correspondent directly

you can send me at:
    edited November -1
    What was/is wrong with your knee for surgery. I have 2 tears in each knee. 1 is simple and the other is a flap tear which is bad.

Each knee has2 tears 1 easy fix and 1 tear. The tears are the painful ones.[:(]
    edited November -1
    just wanted to see if the give away got there .
    Roger
    edited November -1
    Time to stock up on more precious metals in your contest portfolio.[:)]

I ordered more silver last night. I think this will be the last dip down for a while.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I got mine too...sent you an email a couple days ago. Thanks again! [8D]