In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

RANT...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
I hate, absolutely detest, those stupid ads that attach themselves to a web page and if you scroll down or up the damn ad stays on the freaking page until you hit close, then you are lucky if you get the damn thing to close...and stop up blockers dont stop them cause they are popping up..they are attached to the web page...[xx(][xx(][xx(]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Cant sleep so decided to go "wandering" thru gb...

Why dont the sellers who are listing jewellry ever change the stuff?...same stuff over and over and over, same price, same pics, same description..

If it doesnt sell with one price, CHANGE IT.....not believe in rotating stock?

One piece isnt bad, BUT, doesnt list the weight, if its 10k, 14k, or lead for that matter....nice diamond earrings (or so seller says) but in what??..white gold? or is it sterling silver?...

another rant..

Why dont ppl answer their emails?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Went to the drugstore to get a couple of prescriptions filled...Did some shopping while I waited...

Realized there are 3 things that get my goat and makes me wonder where the persons head is..

What possesses a girl/woman/lady to wear white pants with black/blue/print panties?...doesnt she realize you can see right thru the white pants and the color of the panties show thru?

The other thing? These girls that wear the hip huggers but they seem to be too small for them so they have this roll or ohhhhhh anywhere from 2 inches to 8 inches of fat over top the pants, usually covered by a shirt mind, but still looks like hell...

If you dont have the figure for them DONT WEAR THEM...

And lastly?...and one day I will do it, I swear...the guys that wear the pants at the knees...they walk spread eagled (only way to hold the pants up I guess) and the underwear shows...

My god, what gives you guys the idea that women find YOUR underwear attractive?...or for that matter that we find YOU attractive wearing that and walking like you have stick up your butt?...that is sexy??????????????? One day I am going to walk up to a guy wearing those pants and pull them up..up to the head!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Was away from the job all day,...just got in...Cell phone on,...able to receive calls, texts, voice messages etc...

In other words, if you need to get ahold of me, LEAVE A FREAKIN MESSAGE....

Had a call, missed it said, so I returned the call...directly to voice mail, but did the caller have the courtesy to leave me a message????????? NO!!...I left them one, a very polite message stating I was on the range all day, missed their call, please call...

Why cant ppl leave a message???? solves a whole lot of problems..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It really ticks me off when I go to a site and it tries to load only to find out there is an advertisement on the side of the page loading and that is causing the slowdown..

Why the hell do advertisers insist on doing that?...Most of the time I will click out of the page before it loads so the advertisers dont even get their message to me...

It ticks me off cause they slow the page from loading and if retailers realized the advertisers actually cause them to lose customers, they might think twice bout letting them advertise on their website.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,260 ******
    edited November -1
    Firefox has a wonderful ad in called AdBlock plus. You'll absolutely love it, I guarantee.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are ads on web pages? News to me!