In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kel tec sub 2000

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Who has one and are they any good. I am in the delayed status with the powers that be. After 5 days i will get it. I have never been denied for a gun but i always get delayed and they never call back. So after 5 days some people will sell me a gun. I can get all the pistols i want. Go figure. David

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    What are your thoughts?

Thinking this would be a handy gun for the wife. I like the fact it's a folder and is in a pistol caliber. Thinking a nightstand gun for her, which is where the folding comes in handy.

Any other thoughts or suggestions on a similar compact/carbine type platform? Other thoughts were maybe an M1 carbine, or a lever gun in 45LC.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My buddy brought over his new (to him) Kel Tec Sub 2000 in 9mm. What a cool little sub gun! His is the gen 1 and he was saying the gen 2 is supposed to have some nice improvements but he didn't know what they were. Anyone? Anyone know if they plan to come out with a 10mm or 45acp version?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Whats a good price for one of these in .40 that will take glock mags? I'm looking at my next purchase and this is one that is on my wish list.

"The only way American citizens can adequately be protected from terror and violence is when" those in authority protect us from those who would harm us, instead of protecting us from ourselves.