In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WTH

glock4Oglock4O Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
house started shaking and I went out on the deck and two helicopters came over on south side and then two passed on the north side, all under 500 feet heading WNW...first 3 were totally dark, NO lights and last had a red and white flashing light...that's a first for me

Comments

• glock4Oglock4O Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    this is going just too damned far!!

Employment Discrimination Policy Guidance Proposed

The Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission proposed Policy Guidance stating that it intends to treat an employer's rejection of a Black or Hispanic applicant because of his or her criminal record as presumptive evidence that the employer is discriminating against the applicant in violation of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act ("PHRA"). The proposal includes the PHRC's requirements for rebutting this presumption or defending by demonstrating a business necessity.
    edited November -1
    can someone please explain to me what the dispatcher is thinking in this video. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80553974/

crooks break into your home while your there. you sneak out the back and "steal" their getaway car and you can be charged for that? wth
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    http://www.weirdasianews.com/2008/08/07/man-almost-loses-BallPark Frank-humping-steel-bench/

look at this WTH is all you can say
    edited November -1
    this kid isnt even getting in trouble. grandma said if she didnt think shed get arrested shed whoop his behind. arrested be damned that was me at 7 my dad would have beat the snot out of me served his time in jail and beat the crap out of me again when he got out. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80747151/
    edited November -1
    ONE federal judge says all border crossers (even crossing illegally or claiming asylum ) MUST be allowed into the USA ...WELL that effectively say NO borders at all...??? why are judges setting policy and trying to destroy us as a nation ????...........insane.......
    edited November -1
    just read in the wichita papaer that the FBI invited the westboro abptist church to participate in training at quantico & manassas...WTH....my editorial response was that they would ID all us conservative "home grown" terrorists and get a pass on their activities...maybe get issued badges & arrest powers then off to court to sue for earnings...WTH...how low will obama take AMERICA
    edited November -1
    quote:Retired psychologist Gene Rosen was hailed as a hero for taking six terrified first-graders into his home and giving them fruit juice during the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.

The four girls and two boys told Rosen they couldn't return to class because a man with guns had killed their teacher. Indeed Victoria Soto was among the 26 dead - 20 children and six staffers - gunned down by Adam Lanza at the Newtown, Conn., school that day.

"I comforted them because I'm a grandfather," Rosen, 69, who lives across the street from the school, said in an appearance on TODAY after the tragedy. "They were mortified."

Now, Rosen and his wife are scared. He says he is being harassed by so-called Sandy Hook "truthers," conspiracy theorists who believe that facts about Newtown are being covered up by the media or other forces as part of a government or anti-gun plot.

"I'm getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I'm lying, that I'm a crisis actor," Rosen told the online magazine Salon. A white supremacist message board, Salon said, had ridiculed the "emotional Jewish guy."

A photo of Rosen's home was posted online and fake social network accounts have been created in his name, according to the report. Blog posts call him a fraud. "What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov't sponsored hoax anyway?" said one message accusing him of acting, according to Salon.

"The quantity of the material is overwhelming," Rosen said, adding that his wife is worried for their safety.

Rosen's treatment is the outgrowth of Newtown shooting conspiracy theories expanding on the Internet. Such claims are even coming from sources that appear to be mainstream.

Florida Atlantic University communications professor James Tracy, who in a blog post stated, "While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place - at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation's news media have described."

Or reporter Ben Swann, who questioned police accounts of the Aurora, Colo., shootings as well as the Sandy Hook massacre in an online program called "Full Disclosure." Swann, in both instances, latches on to witness accounts reported in the early confusion of the tragedies to question whether more than one gunman was involved. There is "reason to question this whole narrative," Swann said.

Some of the conspiracy theories blame Jewish people for roles in the Newtown tragedy. Those claims even led Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League to respond. In a blog post Foxman laments the inevitable rumor mill that sprouts up on the Internet after major disasters and tragedies that the news media is hiding the truth and that Jews or Israel play a role.

"But never in a million years did I think that the shootings at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, an event that has so traumatized Americans and shocked people the world over, would become the latest fodder for cynical anti-Semites and anti-Israel conspiracy theorists," Foxman wrote.

Conspiracy theories are nothing new, the ADL's Director of Investigative Research Mark Pitcavage points out, but they come in different stripes. One type is based on a single event, such as Sandy Hook, rather than a long-running series of complex machinations spanning the globe.

"What they tend to share is an incident occurs that is large and heinous, so much so that psychologically there will be people who are unwilling to accept a simple explanation for how the event took place," Pitcavage told NBC News.

Whether Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in assassinating John F. Kennedy 50 years ago is considered the "ultimate example."

"Psychologically people are unwilling, unprepared to accept that it was a lone gunman. So if they can't accept that, there must be some other explanation. That's why these conspiracy theories emerge."

The terrorist attacks on the twin towers of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001, also spawned conspiracy theories, and led to the coining of the phrase "truthers" to describe them.
    edited November -1
    is wrong with all these newbies wanting paid by paypal??? Hard enough to want to give them their first auction sale or two, not knowing how they'll do. But they all seem to want paypal for non paypal allowable items, mostly ammo. I admittedly was dumb enough a couple years ago to take a chance on it and lost. But several want paypal paid only. Sum a biscuit-eater[:(!]
    edited November -1
    Was watching tv the other evening and caught a promo for a new news show and nearly fell out of my recliner. It was for al -jazeera, America!!! I just couldn't wrap my head around that. Sheesh!!!!!
    edited November -1
    Was walking from the garage to the house yesterday just before dusk. As I was walking towards the hose a tiny light caught my eye on the back of the house. As I got closer I saw a nail protruding from the corner of the aluminum siding. What made it worse as I walked closer I could see what appeared to be a tiny light emitting from it. I went back to the garage and got a pair of insulated pliers. Looking closely at the nail I could see it sparking. Grabbed the pliers and pulled the nail out. After pulling the nail out, as it was only half way in. I then looked at the nail in picture two and I could see where something was arching on it. I've lived in this house for 20 years and walked by that corner of the house 1000 times or more and never saw any nail there. There is no reason to have a nail there. It doesn't even line up with the screws that hold the corner pieces of the siding on. On top of that I have no clue of what kind of wiring would be in that corner of the house. This has me totally stumped and I'm just glad I caught it when I did. Any ideas ??????????

[img][/img]MVC-AAAAHOUSE1.JPG

[img][/img]MVC-AAAAHOUSE2.jpg
    edited November -1
    this is a email i just got

Tighten your
    belts!!

Thought you had heard it all? not quite!!

Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the

American people, you're so stupid that we're going to keep doing this

until we drain every cent from you. That's what the Speaker of the House

is saying. Read below...............

Nancy Pelosistyle='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:black'>(Democrat) style='font-size:14.0pt;color:black'> wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement
    Income. You aren't going

to believe this. Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants
    to put a Windfall Tax

on all stock market profits (including Retirement funds, 401Ks and Mutual

Funds!) Alas, it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants

and other unemployed Minorities! Boy, are we in trouble... This woman is

frightening. She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing

income in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich

can invest. 'When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she

replied:

'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and

minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal

immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of

unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a

long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would

like to have as 'Americans'.'

Send it on to your friends. I just did!! This lady is out of her mind.
    edited November -1
    I have signatures turned off and they show up anyway while using Firefox.

Those things have gotten huge. Please help I need them off cause it really slows up the pages.
    edited November -1
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/08/18/glass-coated-kite-string-kills-3-people-in-indias-capital.html

Indian police said three people died after their throats were slit by a glass-coated kite string during the country's Independence Day celebration.

Indian police said three people died after their throats were slit by a glass-coated kite string during the country's Independence Day celebration. (Reuters)

NEW DELHI - Indian police say three people, including two children, have died after their throats were slashed by glass-coated kite string used in competitions to bring down the kites of rivals.

A 3-year-old girl riding with her parents in a car had her head out of the sunroof when her throat was cut by a kite string, her uncle said Wednesday.

The other victims were a 4-year-old boy who was also looking out of the sunroof of a car, and a man who fell off a motorbike after his throat was cut by a string and it became tangled around his neck.

The man, Jafar Khan, suffered a fatal head injury, said his father, Ayub Khan.

The deaths occurred in New Delhi on Monday, which was India's Independence Day, when many people fly kites to celebrate.

Accidents involving kite string have been on the rise in recent years. Popular among kite flyers is a type of string imported from China that is almost invisible but is coated with glass or metal shards. The strings are used to cut the strings of other kites.

The city government banned the sale of glass-coated kite string following the three deaths, saying anyone violating the prohibition could be fined up to 100,000 rupees ($1,500).

Several states have banned the use of glass-coated string but it remains available in stores.
    edited November -1
    "This sure smells like a religious topic to me. It doesn't offend me personally, but it ain't my forum, and rules is rules."

We are Talking About A Possibility Of Someone Taking their Own Life
    And Your Worried About It Smelling Like A Religious Topic.
    Some Rules Are Meant to Be Broken

Its A Sad Sad Day For You Sir
    Thats All I Can Say About that
    edited November -1
    Not here but we have one on fire.

0624-bensalem_full_380.jpg

Do a search and there seems to be a few of them catching fire.
    edited November -1
    Forgot I had this, found it in a wallet I got at a yardsale

Can anybody explain? Didn't know there were any Japanese Mexicans using pesos printed by japs

75e1b296.jpg
    b4137175.jpg
    77197c37.jpg
    dec760c8.jpg
    3ff5fda5.jpg
    24b65eb7.jpg
    a5a7f868.jpg
    edited November -1
    damn at some of the things that show up in the back yard [}:)][:D][:D][:D]
    funny-1.jpg
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Is it with spammers and tramadol?

What's a tramadol? A dinosaur?
    edited November -1
    ok the topic I posted WTH is a big mistake so im just going to have to wright out every thing so read and enjoy

Man Almost Loses BallPark Frank Humping Steel Bench
    Last night in Hong Kong, the police received a disturbing call from a man in trouble.

Xing, a 41 year-old man, was calling from LanTian park in the middle of the night. The lonely and disturbed man had apparently thought it would be fun to have sex with one of the steel sit-up benches around the park.

The bench has numerous small holes in it, which Xing used to attempt to satisfy himself. However, once he became aroused he found that he was stuck and could not get his BallPark Frank out of the small hole.

He panicked and called the police to help him.

When police arrive they found Christian stuck face down where he had been stuck for some time.

When doctors arrived on the scene they tried to release some of the pressure by removing some of his blood, but the BallPark Frank was so swollen that they ended up having to cut the entire bench free and take it, with Christian attached, to the hospital.

4 painful hours later, Doctors finally separated Christian from his bench.

Doctors stated that if he had been stuck for even an hour longer, they would have had to remove his BallPark Frank.

Lets just say this is probably one bad date that Xing will never forget.
    edited November -1
    looks kinda fun but a hell of a way to start a forest fire. skeet shooting with a molitov cocktail http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80823233/
    edited November -1
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?item=41092416

Is this really worth 100k somehow I highly doubt it neat though.

Revenge is a double edged sword that only kills its wielder

"Are you a photographer?"
    "No im a combat correspondant"
    "Well you seen much combat?"
    "Yeah I seen a little on TV"
    "Youre a real comedian"
    "Well they call me the Joker"
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    thats just disturbing. just kill the poor thing and get it overwith.[xx(]
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    thats just disturbing. just kill the poor thing and get it overwith.[xx(]
    ROFLMFAO...I agree...but least mount them legs on a wall
    edited November -1
    i wonder if thats some grade A meat[:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by glock4O
    them two "dead" legs could be
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag
    quote:Originally posted by glock4O
    them two "dead" legs could be
    just cut em off and cook em up and eat them right off the bone[:D]
  • hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    I know its wrong but i cant help but wonder how much extra meat ya going to get from the extra rear quarters.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Why don't they just put the darn thing down.?.?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    Why don't they just put the darn thing down.?.?
    maybe they want those extra legs to fatten up alittle bit
  • storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    what kind of sick animal like this alive? sick.....
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by storm6490
    what kind of sick animal like this alive? sick.....
    He probably charges admission...
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    why nurse it back to health? It's obviously not going to survive in the wild.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • victorj19victorj19 Member Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like its twin only partly developed and wasn't separated from the other fetus.