In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

winchester 870 winmaster question

ohioghogohioghog Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2003 in Ask the Experts
aquired an older wingmaster/30 in. non vent barrel/furniture on this weapon is downright ugly for a wingmaster. gun is in 98% condition overall. it is obviously an older model. the forearm has a series of vertical lines with no other checkering on it.

i am going to get rid of this gun since i already have a winmaster/tc
model. is there any collector value since the condition is above average? would it be reasonable to work out a trade for an ithaca model 37?

your suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    bgl0b6bgl0b6 Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a nice wingmaster stock and fore-end for sale,$65..It would dress the old girl up nice...mikeselectric@genevaonline.com
  • Options
    JudgeColtJudgeColt Member Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you mean a REMINGTON WinGmaster 870? If so, post a partial serial number as your shotgun may be an early one. If it is a winchester 870 winmaster, I am unfamiliar with that model.
  • Options
    ohioghogohioghog Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SORRY GUYS, ITS A remington wingmaster
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,006 ******
    edited November -1
    Want to sell it? I like to buy 870s.

davidnunn@texoma.net

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net