In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How many here have a C&R 03 FFL?

StarrideStarride Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited October 2001 in Ask the Experts
Just wandering,Been hangin round C&R fourms alot latly and got hooked myself.Oh soooo many nice guns come right to the door.Try not to get the "plastic" too hot. Starride

Comments

• 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Made application not received yet
    Home of the Blue Angels, P'colaSemper Adveho Absconditus
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Waiting for the mail.....should be here anyday now.
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelI am the NRA, the KABA, NJ Area Rep for the 2ampd, and the AARP :(Spadesfalcon@aol.com
  • bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • chxbixchxbix Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have one... do not intend to renew... no point, have and example of every C&R eligible firearm I want. It's nice getting things delivered to the door but if you sell something you run the risk of being accused of dealing firearms without a license. Be careful what you do with yours and know the law.
    edited November -1
    A C&R licensee is legally allowed to dispose of a C&R weapon. In other words, he is not prohibited from selling his firearms to people lawful allowed to purchase them. He must keep a "bound book" of purchases and sales. HOWEVER, HE MUST NOT ENGAGE IN THE BUSINESS OF BUYING AND SELLING FIREARMS.
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelI am the NRA, the KABA, NJ Area Rep for the 2ampd, and the AARP njretcop@copmail.com[This message has been edited by njretcop (edited 10-31-2001).]
  • gravediggergravedigger Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My brother-in-law is interested in getting a C&R. Where can I find a list of guns that qualify?-Marcus
    edited November -1
    Marcus: That list can be found at:http:/www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/relics/index.htm#LISTCharlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelI am the NRA, the KABA, NJ Area Rep for the 2ampd, and the AARP :(njretcop@copmail.com
  • StarrideStarride Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Give this a try http://www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/relics/index.htm In responce: I am aware of the record keeping and "disposal" porcedures,not that big of a concern since I like to keep records of all my guns anyway and choose purchases carefully as to not want to resale. Starride[This message has been edited by Starride (edited 10-31-2001).]
  • lugee00lugee00 Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The 30.00 fee for the license has paid for itself many times already for the dealer fees I've saved, and the license is good for three years. A word of caution though, cosmoline seems to be addictive and the only fix is to pull out the plastic and get another C&R relic on the way, AIM Surplus has got me hooked. Check out thier deals on the 24/47 Mausers for 69.95, wow! I got two of em and slipped in a M-48A before the wife pulled my plastic, having withdrawal symtoms..
  • StarrideStarride Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey lugee00,sounds like you got the same illness as myself and on the same treatment program. Almost took the plunge on a 24/47 from AIM but couldn't decied if I should take the chance on the 69.00 good to vg or go for the 89.00 ex condition.How does yours look?Got any favorite C&R boards you like? Thanks, Starride