In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Making progress on PA-63 but need more help

jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
edited July 2002 in Ask the Experts
I tracked down a source for the PA-63 slide stop spring (and mainspring if needed) but have one more question. I have the slide stop, are there any more parts other than the slide stop spring in the slide stop assembly?

"...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conf

Comments

• jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    btt

"...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conf
  • dwegdweg Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Jonk, Your sources for the PA-63? Do they have other parts?
    I have a PA-63(9mm M) and a R61(.380)am looking for a slide stop my self. I'm having hard time finding parts,any help is appreciated.
    Thanks

Edited by - dweg on 07/02/2002 00:04:09
  • bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i wonder if you two fellers might be wise to go halfies & buy a spare parts gun.
    they're only abouT $90 bucks or so, right?
    barto

the hard stuff we do right away - the impossible takes a little longer
  • jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    I haven't heard back from my email yet but supposedly KBI INC has them or can order them.