In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Browning BLR 81 .358 WIN

jgill13jgill13 Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in Ask the Experts
I recently bought a Browning BLR 81 in .358 Win, it is the straight grip/lever, not curved. It did not have the box but it looked to be brand new, the old guy I bought it off of is a real gun buff w/ quite a big collection, all in great shape and many never even fired. He said this gun was never fired and by looking very closely at it I believe him. This is kinda after the fact, but, I was wondering what you guys think the value of this gun in mint condition would be?

Comments

• Options
    legn4legn4 Member Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kinda late now to find out the value, but i would guess 350-450.
    Work'n like a dog all nite
  • Options
    jgill13jgill13 Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    legn4, I know it's late to ask now, that is why I said, "It's a little after the fact now" in my posting. But I thought the gun was a beautiful piece of work and handled so well that to me it was one of those guns I KNEW I had to have. I also thought the price was reasonable but just wanted to come back now and get some input. Thanks.