In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

HOW TO DISASSEMBLE WILKINSON ARMS LINDA 9MM????

mrnyzguymrnyzguy Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited January 2008 in Ask the Experts
MY FATHER IN-LAW GAVE ME A WILKINSON ARMS LINDA 9MM PISTOL, HE SAID THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT.HE TOLD ME TO FIND SOMEONE WHO HAS A MANUAL FOR IT SO WE CAN TAKE IT APART.I TRIED TO TAKE IT APART BUT I WAS AFRAID IM NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER...NEED HELP PLEASE...THANKS A LOT....

Comments

• dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Find The Gun Digest Book Of Exploded Firearms Drawings, it should have what you need.
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Volume 6 has it for the Terry model, but not the Linda. I think Northwest Arms bought Wilkinson out recently.
    Wilkinson Arms
    26884 Pearl Rd
    Parma, ID 83660
    208-722-6771
    208-722-6772
  • Emmett DunhamEmmett Dunham Member Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The barrel nut unscrews, the barrel pulls out and you need a piece of steel that fit the cuts in the sleeve in a vice to unscrew it. I take the trigger group out prior to removing the slotted sleeve, the rifle need to be cocked to remove the trigger group. The rifle is simple once you get it down once and clean it.

Good, Luck

Emmett

Make sure the weapon is unloaded!
  • shadowland52shadowland52 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Emmett! I picked up a Linda yesterday and could not find any info on disassembly but with a jump start thanks to you I took it all the way down to the bolt and I think theres just one pin to punch thru and out comes the firing pin. The guy I bought it from had all the allen wrenches, a steel bar for the slotted piece up front and theres a small roll pin. I assume that to be a replacement in case I loose the one that retains the firing pin. I'm very happy with this gun and can't wait to install a green dot laser and head off to the range...I'll be back!