In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NEF .17 RF

SG&A , INC.SG&A , INC. Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
edited December 2002 in Ask the Experts
Has anyone fired the NEF .17 RF? If you have how does it group?

STAY SAFE

Comments

• Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    SG&A, INC
    a friend of mine has one and he just loves its , darn thing shoots like crazy, well under an inch at 100 yds, now hes got me thinking I need one
  • Options
    SG&A , INC.SG&A , INC. Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the feedback. I ordered a few and hope they will be good shooters!

STAY SAFE
  • Options
    MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have sold a few and the results have been mixed. They shoot very well for the first few shots then as the barrel heats up the groups have been terrible. This is feedback from customers.
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If that's the case a cryogenic sub zero treatment should cure the barrels.
  • Options
    varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had the same experence as MFI. The thing wonderd all over the place after three shots. Sent it back to the factory. Just got it back, But have not had time to shoot it.

The most important things, Are not things.
  • Options
    dannejdannej Member Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought one that came with a .22 barrel and a .22mag barrel. The .17 shot one inch at 50 yds consistantly, but the other two barrels were terrible, about three inches plus at 50 yds.....I like the feel of the rifle.