In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

2 Questions Regarding Glock 19 Value

MCGAMCGA Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
edited October 2009 in Ask the Experts
Look for opinions on value of a Glock 19 w/out a rail. Gun is in 95% condition with less than 200 rounds through it. I'm buying it from a friend that needs the money, and I am not looking to take advantage of his "need to sell" situation. He bought gun in mid-90s, and has spent most of time in night stand drawer. All prices I can find are with a rail.

Question #2: Can you buy lowers for Glocks with rails. I love lights and lasers!

Comments

• rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    G 19's are quite common on the on-line auctions. Just note the actual selling prices to get a ball park value. Being it comes without rails I would knock off $25/$50.
  • Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Probably about $350 to $400 for your friends gun. If you want the buy a "lower" with rails, you will probably have to buy an entire gun. Check with Glock on that.

Glock puts serial numbers on the frames, slides and barrels of their guns unlike most other makers who stamp the frame only.
  • tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Judging from the market on used, but pristine Glock 19's...yes, just about everyone would like a 19 if they knew what it was....I wouold say about 300.00-350.00. I do understand that it has not had very many rounds put thru it, but it would be worth no more if only one round were sent thru it. You could be generous and add another 50.00 to that for being a friend.

BEST
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No rail..350 tops,,imo,, in this area..nambu