In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hammer's Scopes

crisisbillcrisisbill Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭
edited July 2007 in Ask the Experts
Who makes and where are Hammer's scopes made?
I was just given one, a 3x9x42 it was mounted on a Colt Ar 15, it looks solid and shoots great, the scope or box have "No Made In" marks.

Comments

• crisisbillcrisisbill Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Old FoolOld Fool Member Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chinese. When it breaks (and it will) throw it away and buy something decent. If it was given to you, you paid what it is worth for it.

Good luck
  • DENWADENWA Member Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the 8-32x 56mm scope. It sure is nice except when it broke...I'm trying to find a company that even claims to be HAMMERS. Its like they don't exist. If you find them let me know.

thanks
  • crisisbillcrisisbill Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea, it's funny that it comes in a nice blue box with English and German writing on it but no where does it state where it was made.
    It has a nice feel to it, and it's very clear and crisp.
    I can't find any informaton on Hammers, I find outfits selling Hammers scopes and and other optics but can't find any company info.
  • DENWADENWA Member Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My adjustment for the power setting broke. It is now a fixed 8x scope. I really like it otherwise. Just wish I could find a salesman who could get us in contact with a rep or something. Maybe we should pretend to be interested in retailing these scopes!