In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

enfield musketoon euroarms .577 cal

lack53lack53 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited September 2007 in Ask the Experts
i have one in 6000 serial number range in excellent condition.. needs a new home..whats the value of these ? i see some priced in 5 to 600 dollar range but they dont sell.. i need about 350 out of it.. is that a reasonable start price on it .. maybe some of you have sold one on here and know where to start it so me and the buyer both get a good deal.. i dont see any evidence of one selling here .. thanks

Comments

• rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You answered your own question. Demand by (2) or more individuals bidding against each other, is what affects the value.

Lots of stuff I sold over the years was the same, for me. I just said the heck with it, ( got fed up carrying them around to different gunshows, etc ) so priced them low with no reserve, and got what I could out of them. I wasn't happy, but thats how the cookie crumbles.
  • lack53lack53 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    yeah, i know i always like the low start and no reserve, but i have seen things just given away on here too. have bought several on here at a fraction of their actual value because apparently there was no other interested party ..
  • MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,961 ******
    edited November -1
    "have bought several on here at a fraction of their actual value "... like my dad used to say "there ain't nothin' worth a nickle more than what you can sell it for". some people think a S&W m-10 is worth $500 but in the real world it's value is half that. that said if you list the enfield please post the # here as i'd be interested.