In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bag of Clips How to identify????

pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in Ask the Experts
I have a bag of clips and do not know what they all fit. Does anyone know of an online site where there is pictures of clips that I could use for identifing these?Or any other suggestions on how to do it.Please do not suggest that I take them to a gun show, Most people do not have the time at the show (understandably) to go through the whole bag. The other people want to buy the bag for $1.00. I have tried a handfull each show and have id some of them that way.Thanks for any information you might have.

If I knew then, what I know now.

Comments

• IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • axlerfanaxlerfan Member Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    buy one of every gun made, then sit down and start seein which ones fit what?
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    axlerfanthat sounds Great, as long as the guns I do not have a clip for YOU have to buy at twice the price I paid.Thanks Iconoclast I'll try there.

• lrarmsxlrarmsx Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pickenup, do you have a way to take photos of the mags? I have been able to help ID other people's mags from having been able to see them. I have several thousand magazines and can quite often tell you what they are and in most cases what they are worth from having a good picture of them. Trying to describe them with just words is impractical. If pictures aren't an option, we can try something else. Let me know what I can do to help. My E-mail is LRARMSX@MCHSI.COM
  • duster68duster68 Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey axlerfan, ever think about not becoming a comedian? Bonehead responses to serious questions are immature and have no place on this board. Shut up if you have nothing constructive to write.
  • royc38royc38 Member Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think Axler was just trying to be funny. He didn't mean anything by it. If you do have a Picture of them post them. I am sure everyone collectively might be able to help you out.
  • azgunnut2@yahoo.comazgunnut2@yahoo.com Member Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well , I like the one of every gun idea , but....let us know what you "think" you have (photos help) and your asking price , we buy a lot of this type of stuff....
    Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    azgunnut2@yahoo.com
    edited November -1
    Duster...im so very sorry to have offended you with a small bit of levity. i certainly will not ever again try to have fun or humor on a discussion board such as this one. you are quite right, that humor has no place on here, or anywhere else for that matter. i realize the error of my ways, and am right now making arrangements to have myself, as well as anyone else who might attempt such a terrible thing as to have fun on here removed permanently. thank you for showing me how totally terrible i am for enjoying a hobbythat should not be considered fun. thank you again.

Pickenup, will you please forgive me too? i promise, ill buy allthose guns for 2x the purchase price...really i will.
  • lrarmsxlrarmsx Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pickenup, all this other stuff aside, I'd like to help you with your situation. Please contact me at LRARMSX@MCHSI.COM

I'll see what I can do.
  • SixStringerSixStringer Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ever notice that even the most emotionally neutral topics here can still turn into fights? Can't we all just get along?
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am working on getting pictures. I will post a new thread when I get it done. Thanks

• 101AIRBORNE101AIRBORNE Member Posts: 1,252 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pick, Pls advise if they are clips or magazines. I do buy.
    Did not want to jump onto this post but am interested and pay
    very well. Six...Just what Rodney King said and the idiots burned
    the city. Pick, advise what you have and will make you an offer.
    Best, Steve
    edited November -1
    Six, nothing critical intended. I completley agree w/ you.
    I have no idea why respondents to posts keep bashing each other
    or try one upmanship. If my words offended you, I am truly sorry.
    Pls forgive. Steve
    Pick, if you can mail photos of what you have, will definitely help.
    smhco@juno.com
  • SixStringerSixStringer Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think it is possible to offend me, for future refrence. I was just making an observation. Also, I know that was a Rodney King quote.. I was just bein funny.
    edited November -1
    Six,
    Thanks for understanding. Plus your reply
    Steve smhco@juno.com
    Still hope to help Pick and will purchase.
    Out, Steve smhco@juno.com
  • duster68duster68 Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Axel. The maturity you've shown has enlightened us all.
    edited November -1
    Not trying oneupmanship, nor am i bashing anyone. just feel if we cant have fun on here, why do we bother? this is supposed to be a HOBBY people, something that is done for FUN! if we cant have fun we might as well get rid of the toys and become liberals. geez... if someone gets this touchy over such a simple thing, perhaps its best that they sell off their collection to pay for anger management classes.

oh, duster....just so you know, im just as mature as you are...neener neener neener....
    sorry if i hurt anyones feelings, offended anyone, irritated, annoyed, angered, gave feelings of ineptness, caused inferiority complexes with them or otherwise made you uncomfortable. i wont post again. goodbye.