In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Mossberg lever action

NOTPARSNOTPARS Member Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2008 in Ask the Experts
Mossberg has introduced a new lever action and I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on it? I was wondering if it was made in the US or abroad under the Mossberg name and what you think of it. Sure looks like a Winchester clone.

Comments

• Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hadn't heard of it before now (yep, I'm a newb...) , but I sure like the looks of it.

http://www.mossberg.com/products/default.asp?id=31&section=products
  • Options
    NOTPARSNOTPARS Member Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tech141: Welcome aboard. This is a great forum and we can always use your areas of expertise. The guys and gals on this forum have saved me many times from making mistakes by explaining why this or that choice in firearm was good or bad. Also, I am interested in reloading within the next year and know nothing about it. The folks on this forum really know their stuff when it comes to reloading, hunting, and you name it. Anyway, I really like the looks of the Mossberg and a friend, who shoots almost nothing but lever actions, got me interested in them too. Here in Missouri, white tail deer hunting often involves shots between 40 and 60 yards so you can see my interest. Hope you like it here.
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NOTPARS, Thanks for the welcome. I've enjoyed it so far. Lot's of good folks with advice. Also, a good forum to express opinions and I appreciate each one, whether I agree with them or not. Looking forward to my first Give-away....