In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Antonio Zoli

dwgrenledwgrenle Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited March 2007 in Ask the Experts
I have an Antonio Zoli and I am trying to find out what it is worth.Caliber: over&under .308 & 12guageMarkings: 12\76.308 magnumserial #: 55488condition: 95%Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Please help.Can anyone offer any info about over and under shotguns made by this company.I cannot find any thing about.Please if any one knows any thing about them let me know.Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have a Antonio Zoli Silver Eagle. The refference books list a Silver fox but not a Silver Eagle. I am curious about when this model was manufactured and what it sold for. I love the way it shoots. It needs some finishing work on the wood stock, I wonder if it is worth doing.

Thanks
  • Options
    jptatumjptatum Member Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a rifle but not a shotgun. I can not help you with the value. I would say it is definitely worth refinishing. They are really nice firearms and worth the investment.
  • Options
    mazo kidmazo kid Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I haven't been able to locate it in my references yet, you would think it would be in some book. I'll keep looking. I have an O/U double trigger Zoli sold by Sears several years ago (Ted Williams series). I THINK mine is similar to a Silver Snipe (there was also a Golden Snipe), neither of which are listed in my latest book. Emery