In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

whats a fair price for Sendero

Dyer_MakerDyer_Maker Member Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2008 in Ask the Experts
I'm looking to sell my Remington Sendero SF 7mm mag. Its in excellent condition with a Nikon Buckmaster 4-14x40. I'm thinking to list it for $850. (local classified) Is that to much or not enough?

Comments

• beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you are happy with $850 that's a fair price.

Looking at prior recent auctions, I suspect you'd get around that (maybe more) if you put it up on the auction site.

Whether or not there is an interested local buyer in your area who would pay it remains to be seen.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    List it on GB auction site and it be seen by thousands of potential buyers.
  • Dyer_MakerDyer_Maker Member Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks for the response. I'm not a ffl holder and I'm unsure of how to handle an online sale.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Check on the auction side they have info on how to be a seller. you do not have to have a FFL to sell.
  • gumbydamnitgumbydamnit Member Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you do list it on the auction side, which you don't have to be an FFl holder, post the listing here. I am interested in it, with or with out the scope, not a Nikon fan and it will probably get resold..........gumby
  • dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dyer_Maker
    I'm looking to sell my Remington Sendero SF 7mm mag. Its in excellent condition with a Nikon Buckmaster 4-14x40. I'm thinking to list it for $850. (local classified) Is that to much or not enough?

I'd say it's about right. I'd be more than happy to have bought a Sendero for $850.00 and the Nikon is a nice scope. If you're OK with $850.00 I don't think anyone is going to accuse you of being either cheap or greedy.
  • Dyer_MakerDyer_Maker Member Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Again thanks for the responses. I checked out the directions for selling online and it does not seem to be to hard. I'll try local first (free listing) and if it does not sell I'll try the auction.