In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Holster for an FNP 45

sharkman69sharkman69 Member Posts: 856 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Ask the Experts
I'm picking up a new FN FNP 45 this week, and I'm having a hard time finding any holsters made for this gun. Mainly what I'm looking for is a holster for concealment, preferably an inside the pants holster, no paddle type, or something that fits on the belt. Does anyone know of any holsters made for this gun?

Comments

• beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know of any made specifically for this gun (try contacting FN), but there are plenty of generic auto-type holsters that would probably work fine.

The suede ones all mold themselves nicely to your gun with use, and are great for IWB carry.

There are slide type holsters that will fit ANY gun.
  • sharkman69sharkman69 Member Posts: 856 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just picked up a holster over the weekend for my FNP 45. I discovered that the H&K USP full size is close enough in size and shape to the FNP 45. By the way, I HIGHLY recommend the FNP 45 for anyone who is looking for a great high capacity .45 auto. I like this gun a lot.
  • brakstadbrakstad Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Check out www.winthropholsters.com seems like they are the only ones that I have found that make a holster specificaly for the F.N.P. 45 and their prices are pretty decent too 55$ They also run an E bay store you can get the same holster for the same price.
  • dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Look at www.ravenconcealment.com for one.