In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

need some help

mwjw23mwjw23 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited August 2008 in Ask the Experts
I have a tesco 16 guage double barrel shotgun that my grandfather got in Germany during world war II. I can't find anything anywhere about this gun. Can anyone help?

Comments

• mwjw23mwjw23 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hello everybody what i have is a gun that i need to prove when it was made i dont have any serial number but i will try to tell you just what i have.ialso could use some kind prove on this also.ok here is what i have..

Sears Model 105-20 Ranger .16ga Bolt Action Shotgun....
    edited November -1
    I have a gun that everything about it looks like a S&W model 17-2, yet when I open the cylinder on the frame inside is stamped mod. 35. What's going on here? [:)]
    edited November -1
    FNG here, sorry if I am wasting any ones time, but I was trying to figure out the value in a Model 625-6 I have. From what I have gathered so far it was one of the Lew Horton limited edition runs. Stainless, pristine condition. Single digit serial. 45 colt naturally. I am too dumb to post pics on here and I have yet to find anything online. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    edited November -1
    Hi, I am very new at collecting guns so could use some advice from others with knowlage.
    I was given a US model 1917 Eddystone and want to put a scope on it. Ithas the ears or wings shaved off and at onetime somone had a side mount on it. Can anyone recomend a mount I can find that would work the best? I would like onother side mount but don't want to drill more holes if holes don't match original side mount holes.

Thanks For Any Help
    James
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    According to my reference Tesco was a Trade Name used on guns made by two German gunmakers. G. Teschner & W. Collath, post photos of your gun if you can. It might be of descent quality?