In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Looking for

GashaulerGashauler Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2009 in Ask the Experts
I am looking for ballistic gel.Does anyone know where to get some?

Comments

• GashaulerGashauler Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Winchester 69A disassembly instructions.
    edited November -1
    a gun safe that can be assembled. I had seen one previously and can't find it again. Your assistance solicited. [;)][}:)]

"To expect bad people not to do wrong is madness, for he who expects this desires an impossibility. But to allow people to behave so to others, and to expect them not to do you any wrong, is irrational and tyrannical." --Marcus Aurelius
    edited November -1
    a magazine for a Walther PP serial number is 114415p. Looked at
    e-gunparts and found two different ones and want to make sure I order the right one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit: It is a .22 caliber.
    edited November -1
    I have a leather holster for my Glock. In the leather it is stamped "E. DeMayo & Sons N.V. MFGR's" Does anybody know where I can get more of these holsters. I cannot seem to find any information on the web about them. these are really nice holsters. Anybody with information in locating these, it would be greatly appreciated.
  • cussedemguncussedemgun Member Posts: 985 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mr. Hauler,

Numrich is an easy company to deal with. Call their customer service # 845 679 4867 to talk to a tech rep. They are hands on type guys & will do their best to find the right part.

Jim
  • duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    +1 on e-parts.
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The serial number of your pistol dates it's production to the 1942/43 time frame during the Second World War.

The replacement magazines that Numrich sells are modern made replicas manufactured by the Triple K company. Make sure you contact their customer service folks to be sure to get the correct mag. During the war Walther made some pistols with bottom mag latches. I had a war time .380 with a heel latch years ago.

To score a original Walther W W II .22 cal PP magazine, likely would be very difficult and expensive.
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info, as it is my cousins gun I will be passing on the phone number. I told him (per you guys from many different posts) to go to numrich as finding original mags would be very difficult not to mention expensive.

Rufe thanks for the date of manufacture he was kind of curious about that also. Will let him know to tell them where the magazine catch is when he orders the mags.

Thanks again for the info, once again you guys have exceeded my expectations, and I appreciate it greatly.