In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

rexio rj series 9 shot 22 cal.

deputydawgsrdeputydawgsr Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited April 2003 in Ask the Experts
I WANT TO REPLACE MY ORIGINAL GRIPS AS THEY ARE TOO SMALL WITH LARGER ONES.DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO THE GUN WAS COPIED AFTER OR WHAT OTHER GRIPS WILL FIT? THANK YOU. DEPUTYDAWGSR

Comments

• ranger37ranger37 Member Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey there...we have the 4" 38spl in our shop and the gun looks kinda like a S$W type..what does the .22 look like..?

DO RIGHT GUNSMITH, INC.
  • lrarmsxlrarmsx Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I sold some of those a year or two ago. I could find no match for the grips of those. I tried several possibilities with no success. They weren't styled to take anyones grip, but their own.
  • rusty1rusty1 Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Save your money to buy a gun gun worth having REXIOS ARE JUNK they look better than are.

rusty1
  • deputydawgsrdeputydawgsr Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rusty1
    Save your money to buy a gun gun worth having REXIOS ARE JUNK they look better than are.

rusty1
    RUSTY1 SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY BUT I RATHER LIKE THE GUN. I HAVE NO PROBLEM SHOOTING IT ACCURATELY IT'S JUST THE GRIPS I DO NOT CARE FOR. BESIDES FOR ALL IT COST IT IS A GOOD GUN TO KEEP ON THE JOHN DEERE AND NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT IT. TKANKS FOR YOUR INPUT ANYWAYS. IF YOU DO GET SOME POSITIVE INFO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD PASS IT ALONG. THANKS......DEPUTY DAWG SR.
  • wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    Not sure but look at some pachmyers at a show ansd see if any are close you can sometimes adapt them with a little work

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wipala
    Not sure but look at some pachmyers at a show ansd see if any are close you can sometimes adapt them with a little work

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one
  • jkokavecjkokavec Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pesonaly Ilike thse kinda guns because you can use the grips on it and trace them out on a blank piece of wood or what ever and make your own design. I find it alot of fun when I'm bored with winter.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ranger37
    Hey there...we have the 4" 38spl in our shop and the gun looks kinda like a S$W type..what does the .22 look like..?

DO RIGHT GUNSMITH, INC.
    AS REGARDS TO THE REXIO I'M NOT SURE.I TOOK GRIPS OFF A COLT TROOPER 357 MAG AND THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY WOULD FIT WITH SOME ALTERATIONS BUT DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE IF ANY GRIPS OUT THERE WOULD MATCH...THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.....DEPUTY DAWG SR.