In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

rugar 10/22 worth?

Artic wolfArtic wolf Member Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
edited August 2003 in Ask the Experts
I have a Rugar 10/22, it is stainless steel with a walnut stock. I have added a bushnell 4 power scope, flash hider and ventilated handgurd. I was wanting to know it worth.[:)] and any info?

More info the stock is 100% walnut it is a silver scope to match the gun all extras are stainless and is in very good shape.

EX scope caps have yellow lensis

Comments

• mballaimballai Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not so sure about the scope, but any 10/22 is a treasure. [:D] My guess is your gun might be worth about $250 or so depending on condition. Additionals are more of a bargaining chip than add value unless you had it really customized. Sounds like you have a nice shooter; I wouldn't sell it.

Three Precious Metals: Gold, silver and lead
  • duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    10/22 STAINLESS DID NOT COME FACTORY WITH A WALNUT STOCK. USED $175.00 - $225.00 POST MORE INFO ON SCOPE AND STOCK.

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.
  • THINMANTHINMAN Member Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    UNTIL RECENTLY I HAD NOT SEEN THE 10-22 IN S.S. WITH A WALNUT STOCK.
    I TRADED FOR 10-22 IN S.S. THAT HAS A CHECKERED STOCK [ LIKE 10-22 DELUXE ] AND IT SURE LOOKS LIKE WALNUT TO ME. DEEP CHECKERING ON STOCK ALSO HAS A LONGER BARREL THAN STANDARD MODELS.APPEARS TO BE AN EXCLUSIVE MAYBE PRODUCED FOR A SINGLE DIST., HAS THE RUGER
    TRADEMARK ON TURRET CAP OF SILVER FINISHED SCOPE. VERY GOOD LOOKING 22
    AND I WOULD SAY IT'S WORTH $ 250.00 - $ 275.00 [MIN] WITH SCOPE & LEUPOLD MOUNTS.
    THINMAN