In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

L1A1 price ?

PecosPecos Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited August 2003 in Ask the Experts
http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=11429453

Do the offered prices seem reasonable to y'all?

Thanks,

Scott

Comments

• Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Scott,,, Welcome to the forum and Yes, 750 sounds like a good deal for this rifle.
    With the addition of the wood furniture, sight and rail, and the mags, it is a decent price.
    Check out the web site listed in the auction. I have an L1a1 that I have had for about 6 yrs, and it is a very nice rifle.
  • Options
    PecosPecos Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry-I wasn't very clear when I asked my question, as I am the seller. I was asking because I thought it is a very good deal, despite the absence of bids. As far as the rifle-I love it. It's a real nice shooter. I put about 50 rds thru it after I got it back from AZEX. I can't compliment Derek's work enough, he did an amazing job.
    That being said, I gotta try and get money together to replace my road bicycle for the upcomin triathlon season, and had to make a choice.
    Thank you for the reassurance.
  • Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a good deal to me. Just give it time and it will sell. There's probably some kid out there saving money right now for it.