In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

browning shotguns worth?

marinerahmarinerah Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
edited August 2003 in Ask the Experts
I have a browning 20 gauge, with two belgium barrels, in excellent condition, don't know the model. I also have a browning 16 gauge, bird barrel, belgium. Both are semi-auto and in great shape. Anyone know which models I am talking about and value? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    can you read the serial numbers to me? leave the last 2 digits off with xx, for security. that will help.

former air operations officer SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team 2. former navy skeet team, navy rifle/pistol team member. co-owner skeetmaster tubes inc.. owner/operator professional shooting instruction.
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • Options
    marinerahmarinerah Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bobski,
    Correction to my last, the 16 has belgium bird barrel with serial number: 98570. Does this help? I don't have the 20g in my possession. Thanks!
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Sounds like A5's. Check the left side of the action on the 16 gauge. Right below the top you may see in writing "Sweet Sixteen" If so, you have a Browning Sweet Sixteen version of the A5. Without that, just a 16 guage A5.
    They are worth a franc or two.

He That Pays The Piper Calls The Tune.