In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sears (Ted Williams) .22

.22 HORNET.22 HORNET Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
edited August 2003 in Ask the Experts
I received my Dad's .22 semi-automatic rifle recently. As a kid in the 1960's, I remember him bringing it home and the fun we had shooting it. My question is: It say's Sears Mod 3T on the barrel. Does anyone know who made these for Sears?

Also, I got his Mossberg 20ga, bolt action shotgun Model 385KB with C-LECT CHOKE. I believe he got this one in the 1970's. I haven't seen or heard anything about these. Anyone know about this one too? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    rockfordrockford Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by .22 HORNET
    I received my Dad's .22 semi-automatic rifle recently. As a kid in the 1960's, I remember him bringing it home and the fun we had shooting it. My question is: It say's Sears Mod 3T on the barrel. Does anyone know who made these for Sears?

Also, I got his Mossberg 20ga, bolt action shotgun Model 385KB with C-LECT CHOKE. I believe he got this one in the 1970's. I haven't seen or heard anything about these. Anyone know about this one too? Thanks

As for the Sears .22 semi-auto, my book says it is a Winchester, as in model 190.

Fred
  • Options
    timbromantimbroman Member Posts: 1,164
    edited November -1
    Hornet, Welcome. The Mossberg bolt 20 in excellent condition is $100-$125 item. I bought one some months back for $60 from a private individual. It is sound, a little nicked...shoots and cycles shells well which is not always the case. I'm totally unfamiliar with the .22 rifle. Best, Jim

timbroman@aol.com