In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

whats it worth Lee hand shot shell loader

celsecelse Member Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
edited September 2004 in Ask the Experts
The box is red and is marked LEE LOADER, for 12 Gauge, SHOTGUN SHELLS, a compleat set of accueatwly machined shot shell reloading tools instruction inside. This is kinda neat kit comes with six tools for loading one at a time.[:D]

Comments

• pinshooter13pinshooter13 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If this is the little box about 4 x 6 inches, I saw one at the gunshow this past weekend for 15.00 dollars american money.

Edward Milliron

Dillon XL650 "Crank & Shoot"
  • duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.
  • Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anywhere from $10 to $20 depending on condition, etc. But you won't find a lot of interest and I suspect that the previous estimate of $15 will come closer to the mark unless you are patient and prepared to wait things out.

6730814-S.gif

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There's no great interest in 12 Gauge Lee Loaders for shotshells. There the first ones Lee made, and are the most common.

Some of the Lee Loaders for rifle cartridges are collectable. Lee made only short runs of certain calibers, these are sought after.

luger_4.jpg
  • 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    I had a 16 ga set that I sold on E barf last year and it went for $40

bumpersticker.gif
  • DonldDonld Member Posts: 741 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go to ebay and type in "Lee Loader" in the search bar. You will quickly get a good idea of what each gauge is going for--generally around ten bucks except for the .410, which commonly reaches the $40 level. Be sure to see how much each seller is trying to get for shipping 'cuz this varies between reasonable and outrageous.
  • richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    like the others said, 12 ga is common and not valuable $10 max, but I sold a couple that went well over $100 this spring, including a 22 savage HP for $160, a 10 Ga 2 7/8" for 120, and a 351 SL for $120. The more obscure, the more valuable.

My border collie is smarter than your honor student.