In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Beretta Neos

staind460staind460 Member Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2004 in Ask the Experts
HOW DO I FIND A BERETTA NEOS WITH THE COLORED GRIPS? I CAN FIND PLENTY WITH BLACK GRIPS.

Comments

• staind460staind460 Member Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    have come acros a beretta neos .22 pistole with a 4.5 inch barel and a red dot scope mounted on it foe 329$ used at a local gunshop

anyone have any experience with these pistoles; accuracy, reliability etc? it would just be a plinking gun but i would still like it to be accurate

thanks fellas
  • staind460staind460 Member Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was woudering how good the Beretta Neos is. And also if I would be a good buy.
  • Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In my area they go for $240-250 and add another $20-25 for the red dot. So I'd day what your looking at is a little to the high side.

6730814-S.gif

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Member Posts: 120 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been really pleased with my Neos. I think you might appreciate the 6" barrel for accuracy. I have a Bushnell red dot scope on mine which is terrific. You can get a sholder rig that will accomodate the gun with scope. The only thing that I was not pleased with originally was the trigger, but after getting used to it and about 100 rounds break-in, , I can consistantly place shots where I want them. I really do not use mine enough to warrant keeping it and will being selling it with the red dot scope, padded hard case, and holster for 275. I believe the price on the gun that you have seen is too high.
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the 7 1/2" model with a red dot and love it. Even with my old eyes I can keep up with the kids. Sure, they tell me that the bullet is half way to the target before it leaves the barrel! Sour grapes, I say.

cbxjeff<P>It's too late for me, save yourself. <br>
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I also like mine, which does not have red dot, but a Burris 2x scope. Accuracy is good and I like the weird sort of futuristic appearance. It is also a nice one to clean. I too think you ought to make a lower offer if you want it. He is a tad high.
  • CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ditto in the midwest, paid $220.00 new.

PJ

quote:Originally posted by Contender Man
    In my area they go for $240-250 and add another $20-25 for the red dot. So I'd day what your looking at is a little to the high side.

6730814-S.gif

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Endowment Member, AF&AM
  • i luv G.R.I.T.Si luv G.R.I.T.S Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love mine.Alot of people complain about the trigger.All you have to do is replace the factory spring with one from a bic lighter and it makes a big differance.Ill find the link on how to do the swap and post it for ya.
  • beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by i luv G.R.I.T.S
    I love mine.Alot of people complain about the trigger.All you have to do is replace the factory spring with one from a bic lighter and it makes a big differance.Ill find the link on how to do the swap and post it for ya

But whatever you do, don't try to use one of these guns to light your cigarette!