In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

As anyone use MOJO sight?

spec.4spec.4 Member Posts: 897 ✭✭✭
edited August 2005 in Ask the Experts
The subject speaks for it-self. Looking at the Mosin-Nagant one and the 98K too.

spec.4

Don't fear the night, fear what hunts at night. ME!!

Comments

• nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spec.4,

I've put several on for other folks on 98's, 96's and '09 Arg. that are being used for moderate range competitions. They all seem to like them a lot. I don't use open sights like this so I can't comment personally. The Mojo's are reasonably well made and seem to hold up for these uses.

Best.

MOJOsights.jpg
  • TuscoToddTuscoTodd Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spec.4 -
    I have them on a Turk M38 Mauser and two Mosins (M44 and 91-30) and have to say that I have been VERY pleased with the performance. I bought the older version (non-microclick) when they were first coming out and find them to be a joy to use over the factory sights on either rifle. [:)]

--
    TuscoTodd
  • jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    I've got one. It works fine, though I find even on the lowest setting, it still shoots high at 100y on some guns.

"...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conf
  • stankempstankemp Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Put a set on a Swiss K31 and found a real improvement over the issue sights. BUT since I can't use them in bolt rifle competition (must use the as issued sights) I changed back.
    Nice sights though and well made.
    Stan