In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bird Bombs

Spring CreekSpring Creek Member Posts: 1,260
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
Can a person still find the firecracker type bird bombs, that were launched with a 22cal starter pistol and 22 blank cartridge?Crows are starting to flock and roost in shelterbelt.Would like to change their minds!SUPPORT THE NRA

Comments

• Spring CreekSpring Creek Member Posts: 1,260
    edited November -1
    I have a box of these but have been cautious about shooting them. They are 12 gauge with what looks to be an M-80 inside the fuse is lit by the primer. Anybody know how far they shoot and what propels the M-80 out the barrel, fuse acts like a rocket?? How long from the time the trigger is pulled till it leaves the barrel
  • steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have never seen these in 22, but I know they have these in 12 gauge.
  • duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i still see them at the shows. come from germany.
  • AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The last one I purchased was from Firefox Enterprises Inc., P.O. Box 5366, Pocatello, ID 83202....Telephone number (208) 237 - 1976. Their catalog is $3.00 and what you are looking for should be listed under wildlife control devices. I don't know if they still carry them in their inventory, but it will at least be a place to start.