In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Holster advice needed

FourFortyFourFourFortyFour Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
Can anyone recommend a simple (slim jim style is good) crossdraw holster for the 71/2" Super Blackawk? Everything I've seen has been for Vaqueros with fixed sights. Strong side carry doesn't work for me for hunting, and I don't want a shoulder rig.

Comments

• BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Cabellas has some good deals on a cross draw - look through their catalog. Of course I like most took about 6 months to find a holster that looked and felt good. There are usually some good deals on this auction site.
  • leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ever thought about having a custom made leather holster, its cheaper than you think. I've had several made by Bobby Goza in Beaumont, TX. He's really good, and not an amateur by any means. I don't know his number, but you can call information and ask for 10-32 Supply in Beaumont, TX. Ask for Bobby, he does alot of custom mail order stuff. Tell him Lee sent ya.