In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CZ 75 stainless frame

lonz42lonz42 Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
edited September 2006 in Ask the Experts
Got one of the new SS framed cz 75s. It looks great, and definitely is not lightweight, which is fine. I didn't need another 9mm and wasn't certainly looking for one, but could not resist the CZ when I saw it.

I think its awesome that a company is at least making an effort to 'go against the polymer grain' that seems to be where all manufactures are going these days. I have yet to fire it but cannot wait. Oh, Paid $385 out the door not even sure if it was a good deal or not. I just know that CZs in general are not the most common pistol out there, and wasn't sure when I would come across another Stainless one.

Comments

• Options
    1KYDSTR1KYDSTR Member Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You could have gone the EAA Witness (Tanfoglio Bros)route, as they offer BOTH frame styles, but the $ you paid sounds like a great deal on a new CZ?! I find it hard to believe...someone is going to get fired for mismarking THAT gun in the case!!! Congratulatio9ns...the CZ75 is certainly one of the better combat handguns designed in the last 30-40 years.
  • Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lonz42
    Got one of the new SS framed cz 75s. It looks great, and definitely is not lightweight, which is fine. I didn't need another 9mm and wasn't certainly looking for one, but could not resist the CZ when I saw it.

I think its awesome that a company is at least making an effort to 'go against the polymer grain' that seems to be where all manufactures are going these days. I have yet to fire it but cannot wait. Oh, Paid $385 out the door not even sure if it was a good deal or not. I just know that CZs in general are not the most common pistol out there, and wasn't sure when I would come across another Stainless one.

Ahhh, good another CZ lover. $385??? Well done!
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It was $385, but it used in 'like new' condition. I couldn't even tell if it was fired or not. But it was sold as used.

I have yet to fire it myself.

---- very impressed with CZ in general !!!
  • Options
    dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't stop with the 75. The CZ 97 is a great 45 ACP and they also make old fashioned blued steel & wood rifles.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeh I'm becomming a big fan of CZ's, wish I had more $ and time.

The stainless model is a real beauty!!