In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Zos scopes...JUNK!

sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in Ask the Experts
Old Fool,

You ain't no fool on this issue. As stated I bought a Zos on a whim to see how they would do. While shooting my .257 Ackley that is was mounted atop of...it quit focusing. My nephew was shooting at the time. I said, "It's just the mirage." Not so! Nor the power setting. It just plain broke from the usage of a .257 Ackley. THE VERY DAY I SAID THEY WERE OKAY! I knew I wouldn't get a whole lot out of the scope but I have to say it broke in the least usable manner to me. THEY ARE JUNCKE!! SO I STAND CORRECTED WITH MY EARLIER POST.

Comments

• godalejrgodalejr Member Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i think mosts posts are right but there are exceptions.bought a bushy banner 6x16x50 what was highly rated and i coulnt get the thing to hold zero on a handi 223.after a weekend on the range i ripped it off and put a bsa contender on that has seen about 300 rounds of 22 mag. well after 100 rounds of 223 it is still running strong. would i put it on my stevens or my 114 high powered rifles no i wouldnt, but for my use the bsa is just fine